Crushes and Lies

Talon climbs out of his bed and yawns, smiling as he remembers last night. His pretty blond enemy liked him.. He could use that to his advantage.

Of course, Talon would never tell her that he read has access to her diary. She would freak out and totally change the coding if she knew.

"Talon!! Wake up and get over here, I have a new mission for you." Dr.Claw yells.

Talon quickly throws on some clothes and walks out of his room to speak to his uncle.

"I'm here, what's the plan?.. And why so early?" he says.

"Aw, I'm sorry. Did my precious nephew need more beauty sleep?" Claw says mockingly.

Madcat chuckles and climbs into Dr.Claws lap. Talon glares for a second at his uncle, then waits for him to continue.

"I want you to steal the gadget mobile, have it back at the lair by tonight." Dr. Claws snaps.

"If Gadget has no way of getting there, then we can do whatever we want without him there to bother us" Claw continues evilly.

"Yes Uncle Claw" Talon replies, and walks back to his room, not wanting to annoy his uncle anymore. After all, he wasn't looking forward to going back into the shark tank again, he barely made it out alive last time!

'Does he really expect me to break into HQ, steal the gadget mobile from inside, and bring that thing all the way home without anyone noticing?' Talon thinks as he gets ready to go, spending​ extra time and care on his hair.

*When he gets to HQ*

'I wonder where they keep the gadget mobile?' He thinks as he sneaks around, carefully avoiding HQ's security cameras.

Talon gets an idea and uses his bracer to scan the place. 'Yes! Okay, its over in the storage room...' he thinks to himself as he turns left to follow the map on his bracer.

'I can see it now, its just over here..' Talon thinks when all of a sudden he hears "Talon!"

He turns around to see Penny, glaring at him. Talon freezes in shock and worry.

'Oh no... I don't even know how to act around her anymore now that I know she likes me! I feel like I'm lying to her.. But that's what you do right Talon? Your a villain for crying out loud! You can do this, just play it cool' he thinks.

"Talon?.. You there?" Penny asks, waving her hand infront of his face. "You just kinda froze, are you okay?" she asks, trying to hide the concern in her voice.

"I'm fine pretty girl" He smirks at her. "Okay, great. Now what are you doing here M.A.D boy?" she says also with a slight smirk, one that made Talon blush a little.

Penny looks over and sees that his bracer is on and is projecting a map of the room above the bracer. She just inwardly rolls her eyes as she sees that the gadget mobile is highlighted on the map.

'Oh yeah​! This is to easy. Have fun stealing that Talon, I'm sure you'll have no regrets' Penny smiles.

"Sorry Blonde, but I've got to go" Talon shouts as he runs over to the gadget mobile and hops in, not caring that Penny chasing after him.

"Talon, get out of there! You don't even know how to drive it, do you? Now get out!" Penny says, annoyed at the M.A.D agent.

'Wow, she looks so cute when she's angry.. No! You don't like her Talon. She likes you! At least... according to her diary.' Talon thinks.

"No way, I've got to get this thing to Uncle C. pronto!" he says loudly as he turns the vehicle on.

Penny watches in horror as the gadget mobile heads straight towards her! She dodges it and Talon eventually manages to practically destroy the room.

Penny rolls her eyes and secretly and discreetly pushes a button on the wall that makes an exit appear for Talon to drive the car out of.

Talon sees the exit and some how gets the gadget mobile through it and out of Q somewhat safely.

*Later that night*

Talon smiles in relief at finally getting the gadget mobile into the lair. 'Did I just successfully complete a mission?!' he mentally screams in excitement.

"Oh yeah​! No shark tank for me tonight!.. Hopefully" he says to himself.

Talon jumps when he hears a alert in his bracer and laptop. 'Penny must have written something new in her diary'

He opens it up and reads:

Dear codex, well today was an eventful day. I finally got to see Talon again! He literally snuck into HQ and stole the gadget mobile. I mean, if only he knew what a bad idea THAT was! He did look super adorable though.. After he completely destroyed that part of HQ with the gadget mobile, his hair got all messed up! It was so cute!! Almost as cute as when his hair is wet... Oh codex! Why do I still feel like this about him. I guess I might never know. I wonder if he has any feelings for me as well?"

Talon shakes his head slowly as he paused on his reading. 'If only you knew how much my Pretty Penny.. If only I could tell you how much' he sighs, then continues reading the rest of her entry.

'One thing I can't wait for though is when Talon realizes just how many tracking devices are in that thing! I already have the exact location of where he's hiding it! Probably Dr.Claw's lair. If so, that info will sure help HQ.. Well, bye for now codex. Love, Penny'

"Uncle C's gonna kill me..." Talon whispers when he finishes reading.