7) Silver Eyes And A Black Heart...

~ROUGE'S P.O.V~

The full moon rises in less than an hour and this girls mind is stronger than I thought. But her heart is getting as dark as mine. "What have you done?" I turn seeing Lana. "I'm doing what I needed to do. Did you remember she has silver eyes?"

"But why are you harming her and her friends? Her future mate for the matter of that fact." I shrug and stroke Paige's cheek as she lays upon nemeton. "Are you afraid?"

"Of what? Of Paige being the door for you to step through?" I shake my head and run a claw down Paige's cheek. "That's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about when I take over her body. When I take that sweet innocent alpha. And when I let all of those dark thoughts out. I mean have you felt we heart? It's so dark and twisted...just like mine..."

"She will find a way to beat you. She's stronger than you think." Oh I know. That's why I want her...

~PAIGE'S P.O.V~

I was walking to a building and I don't know why. My clothes were all black and I see my tattoo was darker than usual.

I hear humming and I continue to walk forward. This will be our last command before the lunar eclipse. And then the real fun begins.

I see Scott with Deucalion and he frowns. "Paige what are you doing here?" I go to answer but see Miss Blake with Derek. "She's here to follow her last command." She looks at me and nods.

"Derek what are you doing?"

"I know this sounds weird but I'm actually here to help you." Deucalion smirks. "Oh like brother against brother. How very american this is... Are you ready, Jennifer?" As he talks I feel my heart pound faster like a locomotive. "...Should we show them why you needed to sacrifice nine innocent people and a girl who holds the white wolf spirit, just to face me? Or will it be thirteen?"

He morphed into the beast he is and I stood my ground. Though I wanted to run the hell out of there. I knew my orders. Derek had went first but Deucalion had grabbed him by the throat. Miss Blake had went up and tried to attack him but he grabbed her too and slammed them both back. Scott had came over to me and but I step back. I look up at the moon and feel the urge to howl.

Can't keep the wolf tamed forever, little girl.

"Kill her, do it..." Deucalion said to Scott. As Scott doesn't move Deucalion growls which makes my knees buckle. I cover my ears and feel my eye burn. "Now kill her..." I look at Scott and move in front of him. "Paige, move out of the way."

"No, I have to protect her."

"Your parents are dying. The storm you hear, she's burying them alive. It's her connection to the telluric currents. kill her and it ends. Kill the girl too if she keeps getting in your way."

"It won't end with me. Not with me. He'll have you kill all of the people you love. Starting with Paige."

"They're dying, Scott. Your mother and the parents of your best friends. Look at Paige, she's like a rapid dog. Waiting to attack. Kill her before she kills you. Become the killer I know you can be."

The thing is I don't want to hurt Scott. I don't want to do this.

I feel the hold on me weaken and I look at Deucalion. "I know why you want me dead. And I will guarantee you, you won't get my eyes..." I look back at Scott. "They're not dead yet." He says. "Who's going to save them? Your friends?"

"You don't know our friends." I cut Deucalion across the face. He howls and stumbles back. I go to cut him again but he slams his claws deep into my chest. I felt him squeeze my heart. "I will have those eye, white wolf. Even if I have to rip them from your skull." He throws me and I fall on my back. I look up at the moon and see it begin to become black.