16) Eat Your Heart Out...

~ROGUE'S P.O.V~

"Why did you bring me here?" I watch the red head try to move away from me. "Isn't it obvious? I want you to send a message. When all of your friends come to save you, I'm going to finish what was started all those years ago."

She gives me a scared look. "Please don't-"

"Lydia, did you know that a hunter, in order to celebrate killing their first animal they eat the heart. It shows that they are strong. So Allison's little ancestor just so happen to have ripped my heart out and he ate it. Why? Because I was the beast in his eyes."

"Paige why are you doing this?" She whimpers out. "I'm not Paige. Paige is dead..."

~STILES' P.O.V~

We need to save Paige and Lydia but how am I sure that I'm...me?

As I lay on the bed getting checked by Scott's mom I can't help but feel that she's afraid of me. I mean I don't blame her. Paige and I did some pretty crazy shit. She goes to reach for my wrist but hesitates. I nod and hand it to her. She takes my pulse and looks at me for the first time.

"Well medically you seem okay. You're defiantly a real person." She gives a nervous chuckle. "Okay so I'm real but am I really...me?" When we get Paige back will she be her? So many questions but who has the right answers?

Scott enters the room and gives me a look. "She here?" I ask. He nods. Guess it's time for me to find out the truth. "Okay, lets do this." Scott and his mom gives me a hesitant look. "Guys we have to do this."

Scott helps me to the living room and that's where we see Kira's mom. "Do you recognize me?" Kira runs inside of the room at that moment. "Mom stop." I raise my hand. "It's okay. I'm the one who asked her to come."

"You're the one who gets stabbed with swords. Mom don't do this to him." Kira said with a fearful look. "It's already done." I look beside me and see one of the Oni. Another one appears and it grabs me making me look into it's eyes. I feel something fiery cold on the back of my ear and I fall feeling so cold. "Look behind his ear." Kira's mom says.

"It worked." Scott replies after I feel his warm hand on my lobe. "Am I actually me?"

"More you than your sister and the Nogitune."

"Can the Oni find them?"

"Tomorrow night. It's too close to dawn now." Damn it. I want my sister back. "Are they going to kill them?"

"Do you mean are they going to kill your sister? It depends on how strong she is."

"What about Lydia, why would the nogitsune take her?" Scott said as he helped me up. "He would only take her for the approval of his master. Which happens to be your sister now Stiles."

"She needs Lydia's power?"

"Lets hope that's what she needs. That wolf is blood hungry and I'm afraid if Paige can't fight her. Then her demons will win...."

~ROGUE'S P.O.V~

"What are you going to do with her master?" I smile and smell Lydia. "Play a little cat and mouse game for now until my big rat comes." I know she hears the screams from the others like her. I know it's driving her insane trying to figure out what all of them are saying at once. A lot of bad things did happen down here.

"As a matter of fact, go and fetch her for me." The fox bows and walks off. "Oh, don't forget to make her scream."

"With pleasure, master." He walks away and I sit there looking at my markings. "One ring for the beast...One for the host...and this one...this one is for the spirit. But when you remove the host..." I run my sharp claw over that mark and wince as I see the rich blood drip.