11) Tainted Twins PT. 2

~PAIGE'S P.O.V~

I can't remember anything from when those demon thing showed up at the party. But I remember the dream. I remember it but I don't believe it. I was born a normal and healthy baby. I wasn't a still born.

Keep telling yourself that...

She laughs in my head and I clench my jaw together. "Stiles...um after school can...can we go to the hospital?" My twin looks over at me and as if he hadn't heard me talking. "Sorry, just eh. A lot on my mind...Paige do you think, I'm going crazy?"

"No, but I know I am." He parks in the parking lot and looks at me. "Paige I'm serious. Like I had found a key and I swear that it opened the key to the chemistry room. And the message on the board was in my hand writing." I hold my brothers hand. "You're not going crazy. Who knows maybe that writing was there in your hand writing was for like a joke on one of the teachers. Come on lets go be normal for the day." I pat his shoulder then grab my book bag.

My brother and I part out ways and I meet up with Kira. "Hey, I um, hi." I say as I stand next to her locker. "Hey, are you okay?" I hesitate but nod. "I'm breathing..."

"Last night you did this thing-"

"I know I said something to those things and they paused...But what else did I do?" She thinks for a moment. "You pretty much blacked out. Scott took you home and that's all."

I look down the hall and see Aden. "Kira, I have a funny feeling those things are going to come back. So please for my sake...stick around Scott for the day." I move away from her and run into the girls room just to avoid Aden.

One of the girls walk out past me and I go to the sink to breath. When I check that the coast is clear I look at myself. "I'm normal. I'm a normal teenager who has a normal brother. A normal life. A normal existence...."

You're not normal with those eyes...

I feel my hand twitch and it moves on its own. I feel my muscles become paralyzed as my fingernails sharpen to claws. "No...don't do this.." My claw circles around my left eye until I feel pressure. "If I can't have what I want while you're alive, then maybe I should kill you..."

Suddenly my clawed hand goes to my throat and I bled like a Geyser. I drop to my knees and feel my body twitch. The blood pools around my body and I no longer feel...anything...

I gasp and back away from the mirror. No blood. No slashed throat. Nothing.

I already have your heart it's just a matter of time until I have your mind...

I snatch up my things and go looking for my brother. It wasn't hard since I slammed right into him as soon as I walked out of the girls room. "Pai-"

"Sti-" We both look at each other. We both knew where we needed to go. Right to the hospital....

We stood there as Scott's mom had looked for our doctor. "I'm sorry guys but Dr. Gardner won't be back until next week. Do the two of you want to try waiting for one of the urgent care doctors or..."

I look over at my brother and feel my heart ache a bit. "Paige, is everything okay?" I nod and my brother goes to me. He looks me in the eye and he knows I'm not fine. I see it in his eyes too. Something is going on with the both of us. I feel a tear fall down my face. "I'm scared..." I haven't cried in front of my brother like this since mom died. "Come on I'll get both of you checked in." She leads us down the hall and I hold onto my brothers hand as if my life depended on it.

After Mrs. McCall asks Stiles some questions she moves on to me. And Paige?"

"I...I um, I kind of lose track of time. Sometimes...I wake up in strange places."