15) Killing Me Softly

~PAIGE'S P.O.V~

I feel weak...

I try to move my arms but I can't. I look around and I'm in a white room. I look at my hands and see that my hands were pinned down and bleeding. "What are you doing to me...you bitch..."

"It's funny what just a few little cuts can do. Oh I'm bleeding you out. Every little inch you move, you lose a drop of blood."

"Why are you doing this?" I hear myself say weakly. "Because it's not fair. You get a redo. You had Jackson and when he leaves you get to have Scott now? Where is your anguish? Where is your never happy ever after? Because you're the silver eyes girl you get to live a good life? I don't think so."

Rogue runs her fingers on the side of my face and I jerk my head away making myself wince. "It won't be long though. When you're close enough to death. I'll take you out of your misery and pluck out your eyes. Your body will become still and then your body will stiffen and you'll just be a memory. A little pathetic memory. So long little pup..."

I watch her go and look at the white ceiling. I'm going to die here...

~SHEIFF STILINSKI'S P.O.V~

As I walk in the room I see my son. "Where's Paige?" Stiles turns around with a scared look on his face. "I don't know." I bring out the hand cuffs and he backs up a bit. "You want to handcuff me?"

"If my son is still here, if there's a part of him standing in front of me, then I'll put these on willingly and he'll come with me. And when I get to his sister I just hope she'll come along with me before anymore people die. Because they both know that I'm here to protect them. From themselves and from others."

I place the cuffs on his arms and I hear a loud scratch behind me. "You're right he is stupid to believe you." I look back at Stiles and he gets a smirk on his face. "You're not my son."

He breaks the handcuffs with ease and Paige stands beside him smiling. "Look, they brought back up, how cute." Allison had took out her taser and aimed it at Paige.

Stiles had grabbed the electric wire and snatched it out of her hand. Derek had growled and went for Stiles but Paige moved in front of him and jammed her claws into Derek's chest. She then sent him flying across the room.

She growled and froze when she sees Chris aiming the gun right at her. "Argent listen to me. Don't do this."

"Why not. I've done it before. Werewolves, berserkers. I can easily add a nogitsune and little psychotic wolf to the list." I take out my gun and aim it at him. "You're not going to shoot my kids."

"You said it yourself sheriff, he's not your son and this thing in front of me isn't your daughter. Not anymore."

"Put it down."

Stiles had moved close to his sister. "Dad, he's going to shoot us. Dad, he's going to kill us. I don't want to die." I hear the shake in my daughters voice and look at her with tears in her eyes. "Don't listen to her."

"Put the gun down. Put it down. Now!"

I glance from the corner of my eye and see Stiles smiling. "Shoot us..pull the trigger."

"That's right Argent. Pull the trigger. Shoot us. Shoot us!" Paige yelled. "Put the gun down!" The room had suddenly gotten dark.

"Stop, stop it this is exactly what they want." Allison yelled over us. "She's right you know. I want to see blood shed. But the only thing that makes me a bit dad is Scott isn't here..." When Paige smiled I saw blood drip from her lips. "True little sister. But I have to say I am glad you all have your guns out. You're not here to kill us. You're here to protect us..." We soon see those Oni things seep through the windows of the loft.