17) One Last Good Deed...

~ROGUE'S P.O.V~

I regret nothing. Wait I regret only not letting her suffer a bit longer. The fox and I walk into the hospital and we walk up to the reception desk. "Um you have a little-"

"Blood on my face? I know. It's not mine. Can you page Melissa McCall for me please?" One of the Oni appears and stabs the man with its blade. "Guess we can find her ourselves." We walk down the hall and I feel a growl in my throat. "I want to see some blood boys. You know what to do." The Oni all walk down the hall and start slicing anyone they see on sight.

"You love the chaos but I love smelling blood. I love watching people...just bleed out on the floor." We stand there just watching the massacre take place. "You know after tonight you'll die right?"

"I know..."

"Good, because I can't have any loose ends. I plan on killing all of these people. Shed blood on the four corners and then finish the ritual. Then Scott will be all mine. I win end of the story."

I don't care how many people I have to kill to get this. I have the silver eyes. I have the girls body and I will have her mate...

~PAIGE'S P.O.V~

I smell blood. And a lot of it. I keep running knowing where she will go. You're not taking my life. Not now. Not ever.

I can feel all the people she's hurt. I can feel Scott's mom. I can feel my dad. I can feel innocent people. I can hear their screams echoing in my head. And she laughs like this is a game.

I feel my anger rise as I run faster. I growl as I get to the school. I know you're here Rogue and I'm going to return the favor for Allison...

~ROGUE'S P.O.V~

I went my separate way and stand in the halls of the school. "It's almost time." I whistle and hear something in the court yard. I sniff the air and growl. "I guess I can do one more good deed and put them out of their misery." I slip out of the door and feel a chill in the air. As they come through another set of doors I smile and hear the doors slam shut behind them.

"Welcome to the making of something magnificent. Please enjoy this moment. It will be your last...except for you Scott."

Kira and Scott both stand before me while Lydia helped keep Stiles up. He looked like death. Guess I'll have him killed first. It started to snow I stick my tongue out to catch it. "Snow is so peaceful for me. It represents death. Just...like me."

Kira takes out her sword and I shake my head. "You're not going to touch me with that sword. But what you can do, is kill yourself with it."

"Rogue, stop this." Stiles says weakly. "Stop? Oh I'm just getting started. And I'm done talking." I snap my fingers and the Oni appear. "I have so much blood flowing in the town I can literally bathe in it. Now excuse me, I have a life to take." I turn on my heel and hear the Oni's swords slicing in the wind.

I take out the scroll as soon as I am a good one hundred feet from the fighting. "Do you think I am that stupid?" I turn to see the fox standing there. "What is it that you mean master?"

"You come to me alone in hopes of getting this scroll. In hopes of having the Oni turn on me so you can get rid of me. You may be a thousand years old. But I was around before your great grand fox was a little pup. Come, I want to eat you alive..."

He glares at me and a Oni appears. "Kill her. No matter what." The Oni chargers towards me but I dodge it and land on the balls of my feet. I roar and get on all fours. He flinches and I feel a slice to my arm. I wince and grab the blade of the Oni. My hand bleeds but I snatch the blade out of its hand and throw it.