12) The Lunatic Comes Out To Play...

~STILES' P.O.V~

What is the definition of insanity?

I asked Paige this before we went to bed and she looked me right in the eye and said...

"The state of being seriously mentally ill; madness...c..crazy..."

She had the strangest look in her eye as if..as if something inside of her was about to wake up. "Night Stiles, sorry I have been studying for the SAT's..." Before I could get another answer out of her she walks out but I grab her hand. "Hey, you know we're going to be okay right?" She hugs me and nods. "God I hope so, that would suck not graduating." We both laugh but I see it was forced on her part. Mine too. "Night..."

"Stiles?"

"Yeah Paige?" She looks down and that piece of white hair moves in front of her brown contacted eye. "Can...can I sleep in your room? I can sleep on the floor."

"You can, and you sleep on the bed. I'll grab a sleeping bag." She smiles at me and hugs me again. "Did I ever tell you how much of a great brother you are?"

After our showers we were in my room. Paige took the bed and I took the floor with my sleeping bag. "Stiles, this is so random, but what do you think about me....dating Scott?"

I give her a funny look. "Why? I mean..why?" She throws a pillow at me and turns over. "Forget it." I reach up and hold her hand like when we were kids. "Hey, sorry. It's just, we've always you know been just friends since forever."

"Yeah...friends..." Soon after my sister was sleep but she kept a tight grip on my hand. I lay there looking at the ceiling thinking about how I still feel something off about me. Paige too. But I'm sure we can worry about that tomorrow....

Why am I freezing? I look and feel pain shooting up my leg. I wince and try to look around. All I see is darkness. I hear teeth chattering next to me. "S...s...stiles..." I feel my phone next to me and I turn it on to discover that it was damn near dead.

I turn on the light feature and point it next to me."Pa-" When I look at her I see her arm was bleeding as it was caught in a trap. "Stiles, y...your le...leg..." I look down and see my leg was stuck in one of those traps as well. I see my sister start to shake. All she was wearing was a tank top and boxer shorts. "P...Paige, stay with me. Okay?"

She nods but I see her lips were turning blue. I wince in pain as I try to crawl closer to my little sister. "St...stiles...call...Scott..." She whispers and that's when I hear something in the distance....

We're not alone in this room...

Scott had picked up on the third ring. "Hey man what's up? Stiles....?"

I hear the noise and Paige reaches for my hand. I hold it and take a shakey breath. "Stiles you there?"

"Scott?" My sister begins to shake again and I try to focus on the call while not getting seen by whatever was in the room with us. How did we even get here?

"Hey are you okay? Can you hear me?" Scott says on the phone. "Scott, I don't know where we are. Paige and I don't know how we got here. I think we were sleep walking...."

"Okay, uh, can either of you see anything? What can you see?" He asks.

Paige had stopped moving but I shook her and she looked at me again with her scared silver eyes. "It's dark. It's hard to see much. But...we can't move. My leg is caught and Paige's arm is stuck....we're both bleeding..." The phone cuts off and look over at Paige. "I'm going to call Scott again, don't you dare fall asleep..."

"But I'm so sleepy...ca...can't I sleep for a few minutes?" Her eyes flutter closed but I shake her again. "Hey, stay with me. I know you're sleepy but it's the loss of blood and cold talking. If...if you f....fall asleep you...won't..wake up...again..."