CHILLER FILLER

~PAIGE'S P.O.V~

"You got this honey. Come on just one more push for the twins...." I stand up and see I'm in the emergency room. "Mom?" I see my mother on the table with my dad coaching her to push.

"This was the night your brother was born..and you...well just watch." I turn around and see Rogue smiling. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"Showing you how this all began." I look again see my mom give another push. I can't believe she's...here...

I hear a baby cry and see my parents smiling. "It's a boy..." They move the other baby to another table. "What's going on with our daughter?"

I hear my mom say with a worried tone. "What's happening?" My dad orders. I look over and see the doctors whispering. "Time..."

"12:30am October 31st." They put a blanket over my body and I start to hyperventilate. "What is this?"

"You know what this is, Paige. But since you're being a slow pup tonight I'll give you the answer. You were a still born."

"No, that's not possible. You're messing with me." She shakes her head. "No, I wanted to you to know this. To know that I chose you..."

I look over at my mom and dad and see them both looking hurt. I want go to them but dad walks right through me. He walks over to my little body. I see a tear fall from his eye as he moves the blanket back and kisses my head.

"Something sparked in your little cold eyes..."

She touched my cheek but I slapped her hand away. "Oh don't be so pouty. I'll tell you this little secret...You had silver eyes from birth..."

I look at my body and walk over to the white cloth. "Go ahead and look. You know you want to...."

The temptation was there. As I pull the blanket back I notice all the sound in the room was gone. I look and see a blue faces baby with shocking silver eyes. I touch my skin and it feels so cold.

"I don't want to see this." I put the blanket back over myself and feel myself begin to cry. "Why do you want my eyes?"

"That's for me to know and for you to dot dot dot. Oh this is my favorite part."

I look up and see the nurse wheel my away. "Where are they taking me?"

"What was baby B's name so we can put it on the death certificate?" One of the nurses says to my parents. "Paige, Paige Elizabeth Stilinski..." My mom says as she holds my brother close to her bosom.

"They are taking you to the morgue. Come on that's when the real magic begins." I follow her but look back at my sad parents. They never told me I was a still born...

I blink and I see the cold room. "I couldn't let you go to waste. You had something I needed and I had something you needed as well...Life..."

As the nurse turns away from my body Rouge had touched my little heart and I see the baby gasp and hear the little cry. My silver eyes had dulled to a light blue in the matter of seconds. "Doctor Hopper! Come quick!"

"But when I gave you life I was also solving an old mystery. You were meant to be the vessel. Lana told me so which is what made her protect you from me. She buried your sliver eyes until you were ready. You had the alpha eye because of the curse Lana and I both placed. When your thoughts go dark, when you feel yourself lose just a little bit of control...I will take over because Lana wasn't the first...I was..."

I see then bring me back to the room. As I look I notice the baby's right eye darken and then turn blue again. "I bet your arms twitches when you saw those demon masked men."

"How did you-"

"I know a lot of things. I know the language you spoke to stun them. I know why your tainted tattoo burns at times...I know the real reason why you have those pretty silver eyes. All you have to do is let me in your black heart... I did give you life after all. "

"Thanks but I won't let you in." I hear a growl and hold my head. "Fine, then keep trying to take away what's mine! You're slowly becoming insane anyway..." I look and I'm in a forest running for my life. I run into something big. When I look up I her with her razor sharp claws. "Those eyes belong to me..."

She swipes and I swear I felt like she cut my face off.

"Paige, wake up honey..." My eyes flutter open and I see my dad. I get up and hug him. "It's okay I'm here. It was just a nightmare..."

"But dad, it felt so real..." I look across my room and see my mirror facing me. I don't remember putting it there. In the mirror I see myself smile and raised a clawed finger to my lips....