14) Blood Thirsty?

~PAIGE'S P.O.V~

My gut still hurts. But what Deaton had done was very much necessary. "How do you feel sweetie?" Dad asks from the from seat.

Like a killer.

Like a murderer.

Like a psychotic bitch.

"I'm fine." I glance at my brothers neck and see a mark of veins. I want to reach out and touch it but I can't stand my touch. I'm pretty sure Stiles would flinch.

No, don't think about her. She's wounded she can't get in your head. "Are you two sure about going here?" Stiles and I make eye contact. "Yes..." We say in unison.

I look away and lift my shirt to find a mass of veins over my wound. I glance up and see Stiles looking. I pull my shirt back down and soon we drive up to Eichen House institution. We get out and I stand close to my brother. "Don't be scared, Paige."

Stiles goes to touch me but I step back. The scarier things aren't in this institution. It's inside of us.

We hear a motorcycle in the distance and turn to see Scott driving up to us. He steps off his bike and then looks at our dad. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because we wanted to avoid something like this." Dad replied. "It's only 72 hours." Stiles comments. I look back at the gates and touch them. I see something.

Blood...everywhere and my mouth waters.

I gasp and let the bar go. "...Why are you putting them in here?" I don't even bother to turn around. "He's not. It was our decision." Scott turns me around and looks me in the eye. "Paige, I can't help either of you if you're in here."

"And we can't hurt you." I look down and hear Scott sigh. "Deaton's got some ideas. Argent's calling people. We're gonna find something. And if we can't..."

"If you can't..." My brother steps up and whispers something to Scott. It sounded like he said to make sure neither of us get out. Dad tells us to come on and we step away from Scott. The gate buzzes and we pass through. Good bye real world. Hello insanity...

I shoulder my bag as we walk further. I look and see so many patients around. I bump into my brother and he looks right at me. Do we belong here?

"Mr. and Miss Stilinki? This way please." A woman in blue scrubs smiles at us and motions for us to follow her.

As dad reads and signs the forms to admit us the nurse starts telling the rules. "First 72 hours there's no phone calls, no e-mails, no visitors. We will be taking you both from here to a brief physical. In the morning you'll be assessed by a staff psychologist, speak to a social worker and attend group therapy."

"I feel like we're forgetting something." Dad says as he fidgets in his chair.

The nurse hands us both a pair of no laced slippers. "You will be wearing these. No laces allowed. Neither have a belt do you?" She asks. I take my belt off and put it in the bin she had placed in front of us. "Please empty your pockets and place everything in the bin."

"Your pillow. And your blanket. That's what we forgot." Dad mutters. "Dad it's okay." I say with a head nod. "No, no. Neither of your will be able to go to sleep. We...we got to go back.."

"It's fine, Dad. Paige and I don't need that stuff."

"I can't believe I forgot them. I mean every time that we've ever stayed in a hotel, the first thing you guys pack are your pillows and blankets."

"Dad, I'm sure you can bring them tomorrow. It's okay." I toss in my keys and bracelets while Stiles empties his pockets. "Okay, you know what? Stop. Both of you stop, that's enough. Stiles, Paige get your things. We're leaving. I'm not checking either of you in here if you're not going to get one good night sleep."