Chapter 1

-Clay-

i was running to my locker because fifth period was about to start and i spent 3 minutes at Cole and Baylor's lockers and i couldn't afford a third detention or i would be sent to summer school. I grabbed all my books from my locker and ran to fifth period. I got to class 4 minutes after the bell rang. "Mr. LaBrant!" "Yes Ms. Starr?" i asked nervously. "You are late! Once again!" she exclaimed. I took my seat and and class ended in about 45 minutes. We all ran off to lunch. I got my lunch tray and Savannah Robertson and Alyssa Bittner were spraying their stupid perfume all over the edge of the ramp which is where i sit and i dumped my tuna casaroll all over Savannah.

"UGH!!! YOU GEEK! This is desighner i cant believes populars like me have to share the same air as geeks! LIKE YOU!!!

Woah woah woah. WOAH! Share the same air?!? Have you smelt yourself lately?!? I mean you spray perfume practically all over the school.

-Savannah-

I cant believe that GEEK! This was my favorite blouse and 100%

silk! Now its 90% tuna!

"Alyssa! Lets go!" i yelled so basically the whole world could hear

Alyssa and I walked off. Some people say that, that Clay guy is cute for a nerd. But, nerds are nerds. I dont pay attention to looks if their a nerd. Even if they are kind of cute to the whole school.

"Hey Baylor." "Hey Savannah!" It was just Baylor Raylen and I because our parrents died and our brothers and older sister are in college

"Where is Raylen?" "She studying for finals in her room." Baylor answered. With Baylor being 16, Raylen being 15 and I'm 13 so Baylor is the boss of me and Raylen

"Do you have any homework?" "(sigh) No Baylor." I got up from the kitchen table and sat on the couch when the doorbell rang

"I'll get it Baylor!" "OKAY!" He yelled back. When i opened it i saw Cole, Lily, Tate, Jack, Luke and (sighs) that nerd, Clay.

"Who is it?" Baylor asked. "Its the LaBrants" thats what we call them when all 6 of them are in the same place at the same time.

Baylor came running down the stairs, "Hey Baylor, Savannah. HEY RAYLEN!" Cole yelled up the stairs. "What are you all doing here?" The LaBrants were close family friends same as the Grices.

"Vines?" "Sure i got some awesome ideas! Savannah, you hang out with Clay, Lily and Tate." My eyes got all wide and i was suprised after he said Clay. I mean dont get me wrong i love hanging out with Lily and Tate. But if Clay goes to school with this story it could ruin my chances to ever sit on the ramp again!

-Clay-

I got really happy when Baylor said i had to hang out with Savannah. But it didnt look like she was to happy about it. This should be interesting.

__________________________

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER I MIGHT ADD 1 MORE TONIGHT I HAVE A BASKETBALL GAME

WISH ME LUCK!

SORRY IF I DONT UPDATE IM STARTING AFTER I POST THIS