Chapter 4

-SAVANNAH-

Great! Just great! Baylor is probaly mad at me now! "I'll be right back." I told Clay. I mean, Cole probally already did but somebody needs to talk to Baylor.

I ran down stairs to Baylor. "Baylor..." he wouldn't let me finish. "I know. And I'm not mad about it. It's just that you're my youngest sister." what was he talking about? "What are you talking about?" I gave him a questioned look.

"I mean, I know you like Clay and I guess I'm fine with that because he's a close family friend." I was very confused but then I remembered that Baylor and Cole saw Clay's arm around me.

"Baylor, I know it seems like that but we're just friends." I explained to him, "Okay, well if you ever do, he is the only one I approve." I couldn't help but laugh at his comment. "Okay Baylor."

All 6 of the LaBrants left. Raylen came down stairs for dinner. "You almost done studying Raylen?" Baylor asked her. "Almost. I have to write one more paragraph about the history of Martin Luther King Jr."

"Do you need help? Is it hard for you?" Baylor asked her. "It's kind of hard." she told us. "It wont take that long any way my teacher says that I'm the smartest in my class."

"Well that's awesome! If you finish soon enough do you guys wanna go with the LaBrants and Grices to see the movie Ride Along with Kevin Hart in it?" "YEAH!" me and Raylen both said excitedly. Baylor laughed at hiw jumpy we were about it.

"Still take your time and work your hardest though. Okay?" "Okay." Raylen walked back up to her room to finish studying.

-BAYLOR-

Me and Savannah cleaned after dinner and watched a little spongebob.Yes, It's normal for a 16 and a 13 year old to be watching spongebob. Don't judge us. It's a Barnes thing.

30 minutes later Raylen came down stairs. "FINISHED!" she yelled making Savannah jump making me laugh. "Were you sleeping? Sorry Savannah."

---------------------------------------------

THANKS FOR ALL THE READERS!

SORRY FOR ALL THE SHORT CHAPTERS MY MIND IS EMPTY TODAY OUT OF IDEAS.

NEXT CHAPTER THEY'LL BE AT THE THEATRE WITH THE LABRANTS AND GRICES.