Chapter 2

"Hey Lily. Do you and Tate want to go color upstairs in my room?" she asked them. "Sure" they bothe said at the same time.

Lily and Tate ran upstairs to her room. They memorized this place like it's their own house.

"Look, Clay," she started. "I didn't mean anything I said in the cafateria earlier today. It's just---" I didn't let her finish.

"I know. You didn't mean it. You would never yell at or be a jerk to me unless i did something stupid to involve you or something that involves you." I told her. Me and Savannah were best friends since kindergarten.

Cole and Baylor introduced us because Tate and Lily weren't born and either way they would be very young. So after Alyssa, Jasmine and Faith, I'm one of her best friends.

"Please, just don't tell your nerd friends about this." she begged.

-SAVANNAH-

Not that I have anything against nerds. I, I used to be one myself. They all called me "Savannah the Mutant" I mean, it aint even clever!

I know, I know. You wanna know how I was a nerd and how i became a nerd. I always wore glasses, I had to wear braces, I always wore my hair back in a ponytail to keep it out of my face.

I wasn't even pretty! I had BRIGHT blue eyes! And by bright I mean BRIGHTER than Nash Griers. I never wore dresses like the other girls. I played football, basketball, soccer and baseball.

Now your probally wondering how i got popular. In 6th grade when i started middle school i started wearing makeup, in 7th i got conacts and got my braces taken off.

Everyone loved me in 7th grade. But I was unhappy with myself because thats when everyone started loving me! But, there was only one person who hated the new me because they loved me. For me.

Wanna know who it was?

Clay.

I regreted everything.

Ever since, I always counted Clay as my 1st REAL closest best freind.

-LILY-

I had just finished coloring my picture of a tiger when I looked up to shake my wrist because it was hurting I looked over and saw that Clay and Savannah still haven't come upstairs yet.

"Hey Tate," I begin. "Yeah Lil?" he said in a questioned voice. "Have you noticed that Clay and Savannah still haven't come upstairs yet?" Tate had to do a double take at the two empty chairs beside me. "No, no I haven't." he answeres.

I walked to the doorway of Savannah's room. "Are you guys comin or what?" I yelled down the stairs. "Yeah just a minute Lil!" Clay yelled up the stairs. "Okay make it quick though we're gettin bored without you!"I yelled back down the stairs at Clay.

-CLAY-

Lily shouted back down the stairs and Savannah was smiling her beautiful smile while laughing that beautiful contagiouse laugh at me and Lily yelling up and down the stairs.

What am i saying. She would never like me! I've had a crush on her since Baylor and Cole introduced us when we were in kindergarten.

I guess you guys kinda figured that.

---------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS THANKS FOR READING!

WAIT, WHO AM I TALKING TO? THERE IS NO READERS.

WELL IF YOU DO READ THIS HOPE YOU LIKE IT!