Chapter 6

-SAM-

YES! Alyssa and I are going to sit by each other during the movie! I hope she doesn't think that my laugh is retarded!

-SAVANNAH-

Looks like Alyssa told Sam because his arm is wrapped around her. I hope he doesn't tell anyone at school tomorrow. I look over and realize that Clay is right next to me.

"Clay, do you wanna sit by me Alyssa and Sam in the theatre?" "S-sure." I chuckled a little at his voice crack.

Baylor looked a little disapointed. I walked over to Baylor. "Baylor, why have you been acting wierd lately?" I was wondering if he didn't like the idea of me and Clay.

"Savannah, I know I told you that if you had a crush on Clay that it was fine because he is a very close family friend but, you're the youngest in the family. You have to be protected." "Baylor," now I feel bad. He always makes me feel bad even when I shouldn't and have nothing to feel bad about.

"Don't worry about it. Just, just watch the movie with him." he's always mad about it. Should I sit by him and watch the movie? Is that what he's trying to do? He seamed really happy when we were watching spongebob earlier today.

"Baylor, I'll just sit by you when we watch the movie." "No. You don't have to." "Yes I do. You were really happy when it was just me and you watching spongebob. Let's just pretend it's just me and you in our livingroom." "(sigh) Okay." we both laughed and I told him I would be right back.

I walked over to Clay again. "Hey Clay, is it okay if I sit by Baylor by myself because we barely spend time with eachother and we wanna sit together." I didn't want Baylor to sit alone, but I also felt bad even asking Clay this.

"Of corse. I wouldn't wanna be the jerk who wouldn't let you hang out with your own brother." "Thanks Clay." I smiled at him an gave him a quick hug and then ran bavk over to Baylor.

I know. Sometimes brothers and sisters afew years in age usually fight all the time. But me Baylor and Raylen never fight.

We all walked into theatre number 6 with our popcorn and drinks. We were waiting for the movie to start and we asked if this showing time could be for just our 3 families and Sam and Alyssa.

Me and Baylor sat in the very back so that it would seem like it was just me an him. Sam, Alyssa, Clay, Raylen, Jordan and Eli sat in the row in front of us. John Stephen, Cole, Jack, Luke, Adam, Lily and Tate sat in front of them.

-BAYLOR-

Savannah and I sat in the back. I was actually happy she was right, today I was happier than I ever was before.

---------------------------------------------

I'M REALLY SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTERS MY BRAIN IS LIKE PATRICK FROM THE SHOW SPONGEBOB.

IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS COMMENT THEM CUZ I NEED HELP!

FAST!

WELL IF YOU WANT MORE SAM KEEP READING OR JUST READ MY OTHER ONE 'HOW CAN I CHOOSE' WHEN A GIRL IS GONNA GRADUATE MIDDLE SCHOOL BUT HAS TO DO IT IN TROY AND MEETS AND INSTANTLY FALLS IN LOVE WITH SAM SHARP AND CLAY LABRANT BUT THEY BOTH LIKE HER.

HOPE YOU LIKE THAT ONE TO.