Chapter 3

Savannah and i ran upstairs to her room and sat on her bead. "What are you guys doing!" Lily questioned me. "Sitting on her bed." I told her. "I mean 2 other things, 1 I pulled up 2 chairs for you. And you're a nerd and she's popular! Why is your arm around her?!?"

I hadn't known it, but my right arm found it's way around her shoulders. "Oh. Sorry." i apolagized to her because I honestly thought she would go off at me.

But I thought wrong.

Before I knew it she grabbed my hand and put it back around her shoulder. Her face got all rosey like she was embarasses or nervouse. "Are, are you okay?" my voice cracked.

-SAVANNAH-

I was very embaressed because I knew that Lily and Tate would laugh at me and/or tell Cole and Baylor.

"Ye-yeah." this time my voice cracked. "EWWW! I'm tellin Cole and Baylor! I'm tellin Cole and Baylor!" she chanted as she left my room.

-BAYLOR-

Cole and I were coming downstairs because we finished our vines when we heard Lily chanting "I'm tellin Cole and Baylor!"

"Tell us what Lily?" Cole questioned her. "Clay and Savannah are dating!" Lily screamed at us. Cole and I just laughed at the thought of Clay and Savannah dating.

Me and Cole would always make fun of them because they would always hang out together. Lily dragged me and Cole to Savannah's room, "SEE! I told you they were dating!" Cole just laughed and when he stopped he elbowed me and we went down stairs.

"Why wern't you laughing we always mess with them about that?" "I don't know Cole, I mean, mabey they do actually like each other in that way. Don't you ever get that feeling?" I was starting to get worried about this.

-COLE-

I was wandering if Baylor is starting to not want Clay and Savannah to hang out together because it does seem like they kind of like each other.

"Dude, just let them go on with their lives if it gets to seriouse, then, that's when me and you get involved.

This should be interesting.

---------------------------------------------

SORRY FOR ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER I'M TRYING TI CATCH UP 3 AND A HALF DAYS WORTH CUZ I WAS SICK.

HOPE THIS ACTUALLY GETS SOME READERS.