Chapter 10

-CLAY-

2 things just blew my mind today. 1: Alyssa told me that Savannah told her she liked me since 5th grade. 2: Savannah actually grabbed my hand without me asking her or making the first move.

The second half of the day went by pretty fast. Savannah and I walked home together.

When we left the school and she knew nobody could see she grabbed my hand. "Are you okay today?" "Yeah what makes you ask?"

Is she playing dumb? Or is she not know what I mean. "You know, holding my hand at lunch and now." "Oh well I guess I just, remembered."

"Remembered what?" she stopped amd turned to me so her bright blue eyes were staring right into my hazel ones. "Us. Everything. We were best friends. But all this, is my fault. It's my fault we lost each other and we barely hang out any more."

A tear just fell down her cheek ad I wiped it away. "Nothing, is your fault. Remember, God has a plan for all of our futures, and, I guess this is what he wanted for us. But we're together now and we don't have to worry about it. I guess that was a part of his plan also."

A smile formed on her face. "You're right. Like always." "I'm not always right! You're the one that's always right." we both start laughing.

"Remember this: No matter what happens, when you're lost and you're tired, when you're broken in two, let my love take you higher, cuz I still turn to you."

"You quoted Justin Bieber didn't you?" we both laughed. I will always remember that. "So, do you still care about popularity?" her smile quickly faded away and that made mine do the same.

"I don't know. Before I changed, you were the only friend I had, and when I changed, you were the only friend I didn't have."

"Savannah. Don't think like that. You will always have me. If you're smart, funny, popular or a nerd. I'll always love you."

She turned back to me and started to get on her toes and I bent down a little to and our lips touched. I was so happy!

-SAVANNAH-

"No. I don't care about popularity anymore." Tomorrow, I'm gonna be different. I'm gonna be myself.

"That's good it's not about popularity." "I know. I just chose not to see that."

When we got to our houses we hugged and kissed again. I went into the house.

Of course the first thing Baylor said was, "Do you have any homework?" "No Baylor. It's Friday I don't get homework Fridays."

"Did you have a good day at school?" "Boring but, yeah." "Have fun?" "Baylor, it's school. You really think I had fun?"

---------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS SORRY ITS SHORT AGAIN I GOTTA UPDATE HOW COULD I CHOOSE SO THIS IS PRETTY SHORT.

COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK IF YOU WANNA BE IN IT OR ANY OF MY STORIES.

IF YOU WANNA CONTACT ME MY IG IS DEM_TWO_WHITE_GURLZ AND MY ASK IS sherill_sharp_labrant

IF YOU CANT FIND ME LINK IS IN MY INSTAGRAM BIO.