Chapter 11

-CLAY-

"Hey Clay." "Hey Cole." I just walked up the stairs quickly hoping that he didnt see me and Savannah. "I saw." crap. "You saw, what?" "You and Savannah! You know I dont fall for it when you play dumb." great.

"Did anyone else?" "Jack but you better hope Baylor didn't. Savannah is the youngest Barnes. Baylor's the most protective over her." I just walked back up stairs awkwardly hoping Baylor didnt see.

-ALYSSA-

Sam wanted to introduce me to his mom so I walked to Sam's house with him. "You know my dad's gonna wanna meet you right?" his face just dropped and he stared at me wide eyed. "No!" I just laughed.

"Don't worry he's just been a basketball coach, a football coach, a hockey reff, a cop and in the army. Okay, so mabey you should worry." "Ya think?!? Great, im scared now!" of course i laughed again.

"Trust me, he'll like you." "I'm still scared." i just chuckled.

-SAVANNAH-

(next morning)

I decided that i wanted to be soneone else this morning. I wanted to be me. Not the most popular person in the school, thats NOT me.

I put on a green 'I ❤ Baylor' shirt, light blue skinny jeans and a DWB beanie. I skipped putting on makeup this morning and put in my glasses instead of contacts.

"Bye Baylor I gotta go." "Bye." I ran out the door and caught up with Clay. "Hey!" "Who are you?" "The old/new Savannah Barnes." "Sorry, I didnt recognize you! You look, different." "Is that a bad ir good thing."

"Neither! I miss 'the old' you! Its nice to have you back." "Yeah. I actually miss the old me to. Now, that girl you used to know, is here." we walked to school and sat in the class room.

"Hi, are you new?" "Really Sam? Really? Its me!" Sam squeezed me really tight. "It's nice to FINALLY have you back!" "I know! I even missed 'this' me." Alyssa walked into the class.

"Who are you?" "I'm you, from the future." "What?!?" "Psych! It's me, Savannah Barnes. I decided to be the old me again so this is the old/new me."

"Is that what you really looked like? With glasses and without makeup?" "Yep. And, I know, you're probally not gonna be my friend now, but that's okay. Now I just dont care who likes or hate me."

"Are you kidding? I've always wanted to know the real you, Clay told us how much you would get picked on and bullied. But now you have me Clay and Sam to stand up for you! You're my best friend! I would never leave you!"

This is why Alyssa is the best friend that any girl could ever ask for. "Thanks. I love y'all so much. You are the only 3 friends I need. I wouldn't want anybody else."

---------------------------------------------

Hey y'all! Sorry it's pretty short and I took what seemed like FOREVER to update, but i finally did. Im gonna try to start working on another one right after i post this one.

Oh! And if you actually do want a green 'I ❤ Baylor' shirt then let me know threw inbox because I actually talk to Raylen A LOT basically all the time and I get a lot of info about DWB merchandice from her and her friend Rachell Cooke.

So, yeah.