Chapter 5

-BAYLOR-

I know I told Savannah I was fine if she liked Clay but I don't really want her to. She's my youngest sister it's my job to protect her and Raylen. Even if they do date family friends.

-SAVANNAH-

I was really excited for the movie because Sam Sharp might be there. I know you're probally wondering who Sam Sharp is. Sam Eli Grice Clay and I would do everything together we were best friends. But that changed in middle school but I'm not gonna re-explain all that.

"Hey Baylor, can Alyssa come see Ride Along with us she said she can bring her own money to pay." I asked Baylor. "Of corse but tell her she doesn't have to bring her own money."

"YES! Thank you Baylor you're the best big brother ever!"

We all pack up into Baylors car and we leave 20 minutes early so that we can pick up Alyssa and then we will meet the LaBrants Grices and mabey Sam at the theatre.

I really hope Sam is there. 2 reasons, 1: Alyssa has always had a MAJOR crush on him since 7th grade when me and Clay introduced them. And 2: We haven't talked in YEARS so I'll be very happy to be able to see him and catch up with him and Eli who Alyssa also had a MAJOR crush on.

We got to the theatre and when we first got there the first thing Alyssa did was stare off into space and daydream.

"Alyssa?" no answer. "Alyssa?" still no answer. "ALYSSA!" she just screamed. "What do you want?!?" "You were daydreaming again!" "I know, it's Eli, and Sam, why, why do they gotta be so hot? UH-OH!"

"What UH-OH?!?" I asked her panicingly. Sam just gave me the 'Wink, nod, smile'(from the JB perfume black friday sale) AND NOW ELI JUST DID IT! HELP ME! I THINK IMMA DIE!"

"JEEZ! Calm down Alyssa!" "I can't!" "That's it!" I start walking to Sam and Alyssa asks me what I'm doing. "You need to talk to Sam or Eli. But since you wont talk to either, I will talk to both for you." "NO!" she starts pulling on my arm making me stumble backwards.

-SAM-

I see Savannah start to walk over to me Clay and Eli and I toss her th 'Wink nod smile' but Alyssa starts pulling on her arm and Savannah fell backwards. I couldn't help but laugh.

I kind of sort of always had a crush on Alyssa and Savannah bit I thought that Alyssa would hate me because I'm a nerd and she's the second most popular in the school.

I'm gonna do it I'm gonna tell her tonight.

-ALYSSA

"Fine! I'll do it myself!" I just gave up trying to stop Savannah but I knew this would stop her. "Tonight?" "Fine, I'll do it tonight. I'll do it right now to get it done and over with but I'll tell Sam. Cuz Eli's younger than us.

I walked up to Sam and I was tounge tied! I couldn't find the right words to say. "Sam, I need to tell you something." my heart is pounding how do I tell him. Deep breath, here it goes. "Sam, I like you." I tried to say it fast.

"Really?!? I like you to! I never told you because you're the second most popular girl in school and I'm just a nerd. So, do you wanna sit by me in the theatre?"

I was so happy! I have never felt this way before! "OF CORSE!" we both just laughed when he wrapped his armes around my shoulders and kissed my forehead. My stomach just dropped, is he seriouse or is he just faking this?

---------------------------------------------

FINALLY! A LONG CHAPTER!

HOPE Y'ALL LOVE THIS ONE I KNOW I DID WHILE I WAS WRITING IT!

I HOPE SAVANNAH REALIZES THAT IT'S NOT ABOUT POPULATION OR LOOKS LIKE DYLAN IN 'GEEK CHARMING'.