Chapter 14

-SAVANNAH-

I was so excited I couldn't stop texting Clay.

Savannah: I'm so excited!

Clay: I know you already told me like a million times.

Savannah: Sorry.

Clay: Lol. It's fine. Remember how I was around my birthday?

Savannah: Yeah.

Clay: You're worse.

Savannah: -_-

Clay: We just left the house I'll see you later.

Savannah: Kk bye

I couldn't wait! I heard a knowck on the door so i got up. "I'll get it!" I answered the door and the Grices were here. "Hey guys! Baylor the Grices are here!" Baylor and Raylen came running downstairs.

"Hey!" "Whats up?" Soon enough the LaBrants walked up behind them. "Hey guys!" I don't know why, but I was more excited to see Clay than I ever was before.

They all came in and gave me a hug. "I'm so happy y'all could make it!" "I wouldn't miss tonight for the world." I looked over at Clay in shock. He is the sweetest guy ever!

We all had chicken then we were swimming for a little bit. We had so much fan I wished the night would never end.

-CLAY-

"Hey Baylor!" "Hey." "Can I talk to you alone for a minute?" "Sure." we went back inside because it was important. "I kinda told my fans about me and Savannah. But," "Why?!" "I..." "No! I mean... Seriously?! You knew she would get hate!"

"Yeah but..." "But nothing! Look, I know that some fans can be understanding, supportive people. But others, are very, very, obsessive! They will threaten our girlfriends or close friends that are girls."

There was an awkward silence. "You have to stop the hate! A lot of girls either starve or cut themselves because of hate. I don't want that to happen to her! Tell them it was just a joke."

"You want me to lie to my fans?" "It's for the best. It's to protect Savannah."