Chapter 12

Hey again y'all. The authors note is at the begining this time cuz i need to ask y'all something.

Do you think I should stop this story at 15 chapters then do a sequel or make this one 30 chapters and then end it ad add my other one ime working on but it hasnt been posted yet. Or, stop 'You Found Me' at 15 chapters and post the one that I havent posted?

If you want me to do a sequel for this one I want this one to have atleast 5k readers and 500 votes the least.

Comment what y'all think and vote and tell all your friends about it if you want a sequel.

Love y'all.!😘😘😘

---------------------------------------------

-CLAY-

The whole day went by pretty fast but thats probally just because I was focusing on Savannah all day.

I waited for Savannah at the main entrance after school. "Hey!" as Savannah wad walking towards me she looked more beautiful than ever.

"Are you ready?" "Y-Yeah." "Are you okay?" "Yeah lets go." we started walking to our houses and before we left the school she grabbed my hand.

"You were beautiful today. You're beautiful everyday. But today, when I saw you this morning you were way more beautiful than anyone or anything i've ever seen. Even more beautiful than when you wore contacts and makeup. I just..." she stopped me by kissing me.

"I know. I love you to." "I've been wanting to ask you this all day but, will you be my girlfriend?" "Yes!"

The rest of the way home we wouldn't let go of eachother's hands. "I gotta go. Baylor's probablly wondering where i'm at." "Bye. Can we hang out later?" "I'll ask i'll text you and tell you if i can or not." "Alright."

I went in the house and she went in her's. I was so happy I wouldn't stop smiling!

-SAVANNAH-

"Hey Baylor. Is it okay if I hang out with Clay later?" "Sure. Just be back by 7 for dinner." "Thanks!"

I was scared to tell Baylor about me and Clay because I didn't want him to get mad. I walked up to my room and Raylen was walking in the hallway.

"Raylen can I tell you something? Alone?" "Sure." We walked in my room and I closed the door. "Me and Clay are dating now, and I don't know how to tell Baylor. I don't want him to be mad. How did you tell him about Dylan?"

"Just tell him. If you tell him directly and truthfully, he won't be mad. But if you lie to him he will be mad." "So should I just tell him directly right now?" "Yes." "I'm scared to." "Don't be. He's not a mean guy, he's just very protective over us. We're the only other Barnes that live here now and are still together. Kaylee moved in with Coleman and Jayden and Taytom are in college. That's why he's so protective."

"Alright, I'll just tell him." I walked back down stairs and sat in the chair next to Baylor. "Baylor, can I tell you something?" "Of course." "Me and Clay are dating." he just smiled. "I'm happy for you."

"Really?" "Yeah. Like I said, he's the only one I aprove of cuz he's a close family friend." we both laughed. "So you're not mad?" "No. Why would I be?" "Thank you." "For what?"

"For always being there for me. You make me happy when I'm sad, you make me laugh when i'm crying, i've never thought that I would get adopted into a family that cares about and loves eachother as much as this one. Thanks for being the best brother I could ever ask for."

"And thank you. For, being an amazing sister, for always being by my side. You know me more than anybody." I got up and hugged Baylor. "I love you. You're the best brother ever." "I love you to. You're the best sister ever."