Chapter 9

-ALYSSA next day at school-

This morning is different. Lat night changed me. So when I was changing, I put on, my blue adidas shoes, a pair of holy skinny jeans, a blue beanie cap and a DWB tank top with a white jacket.

I love Sam. I don't really care if I never get to sit on the ramp again. As long as he loves me, i dont even care what people think or say about me.

The first half of the day went by fast. I went in the line to get my lunch. When I got out of the line, I was walking near the ramp and I saw Sam sitting alone so I walked over to him.

"Is this seat taken?" "My friend Clay usually..." he cut him self off when he looked up at me. "No." we both started to laugh and I sat down.

"I thought you sit up on the ramp." "I did." "Did?" "Yeah. I mean, last night changed me. It's not about popularity, and I guess I chose not to realize that."

Clay and Savannah were walking to us, but Clay is the only one who sat down.

"What about Savannah?" "I dont know. I guess she doesnt like me." "Are you seriouse? She loves you! When we first met she told me that she liked you since 5th grade!"

-CLAY-

I was just watching Savannah as she was walking up the ramp then she stopped and looked back at me.

She started walking to the table I was sitting at. I just put my head down like I wasn't watching her.

"Are you okay." "Yeah i'm fine." my voice stuttering. "Are you mad because I didn't sit by you yesterday at the movie?"

"No. I understand you and Baylor don't get to spend as much time together."

-SAVANNAH-

My heart just dropped. Clay sounded like he was about to cry. I put my tray right next to his and sat down next to him.

"Are you sure?" I grabbed his hand that was sitting on his leg with my left hand. I could tell he started to smile and that made me smile.

His smile, is the reason for mine. I rest my head on his shoulder and Alyssa did the same to Sam. That made us all laugh.

---------------------------------------------

I KNOW, YOU GUYS ARE PROVALLY IRRITATED WITH ALL THE SHORT CHAPTERS.

BUT ATLEAST I UPDATED. I AM WRITING FOUR STORIES AT A TIME BUT THIS IS MY MAIN BECAUSE ITS MY FIRST AND IM FURTHEST IN THIS.

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE ALL DOUR OF THEM.