Rays and Fights (Part 1)

"Hey, yo! I'm Chris McClain! Welcome to another Total Drama Season!"

"Chris, what are we doing here?", said Heather.

"And why do we have our eyes covered?",asked Linsday.

"As I was saying, this season we have contestants from all seasons!"

"Like a second All-stars?", said Zoey.

"Can everybody shut up and let me introduce you? Thanks!", Chris breathed out. "Okay, from seasons one to three we have: Heather, Linsday, Duncan, Courtney, Gwen, Trent, Cody, Noah, Sierra, Alejandro and Justin! From season 4 we have Mike, Zoey, Dawn, B, Scott, Lightning, Brick and Dakota! From season six we have: Scarlett, Max, Sky, Dave, Amy, Samey, Jasmine and Topher. From season seven we have: Taylor, Kitty, Emma, Laurie, Crimson, Ennui, Josee, Jaques, Carrie and Devin! Who's gonna win? Who's gonna cry? And what surprises do we have for you and the contestants? Keep on watching Total Drama Scape!"

***

The contestants took off the ribbons covering their eyes.

"I'm blind! ", said Linsday.

"Lightning too, so sha-ffraid!", said Lightning.

Gwen facepalmed.

"The lights are off, you pair of idiots!", yelled Heather.

"Ohhh!", exclamed both.

Instantly, Chris came out on a huge TV and the lights turned on.

"Welcome to Total Drama Scape. In this season you have to scape from the castle you are in"

"Easy", said Duncan.

"You should know anything about scaping. Don't you?", replied Courtney.

"And wich are the teams?", asked Sky.

"Scott, Dawn, Heather, Alejandro, Kitty, Emma, Dakota, Justin, Sky and Taylor, you'll be The Red Dragons! Laurie, Bridgette, Lightning, Carrie, Devin, Dave, Linsday, Brick, Samey and Topher, you'll be The Rock Rockers! Duncan, Amy, Courtney, Crimson, Ennui, Josee, Jaques, Beverly, Max and Jasmine, you'll be The Bones Breakers! Scarlett, Zoey, Mike, Gwen, Trent, Cody, Sierra, Izzy and Noah will be The TNT Exploders!"

"If they are ten, why are we nine?", said Scarlett.

"Didn't I tell you that I have some surprises for you? Welcome your new teammate... Mal!", exclamed Chris and the malevolent came out from a door.

***

At the confessionals:

"Luckily, mom isn't here", said Taylor looking at her nails.

"Luckily, Owen isn't here", said Noah.

"Luckily, Cody is here!", yelled Sierra hugging Cody.

"What is she doing here?", cried Cody at loud.

"What",said Cameron.

"Is", said Zoey.

"HE", said Gwen.

"DOING", said Alejandro.

"HERE!?", yelled Heather.

"Did I tell you that I have a twin brother?", said Mike with a nervous laugh.

"SURPRISE!", whispered Mal.

***

"So, Mal will be a TNT exploder too. You better be good with him or he's going to be Mal with you!".

"Wait! Chris!", Heather tried to reply but Chris turned off the TV.

A note came out from the door in wich Mal got in.

"All teams must get in the door with the sign of their teams to get the first cdallenge", read Heather. Courtney opened the door and saw a lot of across the room and a vase in the middle of it.

"Welcome to your first challenge. You have to pass into the lasers without touching them. Choose one of your team to get through and push the red button under the vase, break the vase to grab a key to go to the next room, the last team in the next room will have a punishment at the next challenge", said Chris. "Oh, and if someone thouches a laser, his or her team will loose".

"I think this is a perfect challenge for Svetlana!", exclamed Sierra.

"No, we had a lot of personalities for today. I'll do it", said Zoey a little bit of anger.

"Sorry about that, Commando", replied Mike.

"You know I became Commando when you left. I had to wait a whole season to know about your

personalities and wait until now to know that Mal is your twin! Am I a joke to you? Are you kidding me?"

"Can you both stop fighting? We have a challenge to do here", yelled Noah ironic.

"Don't worry about that, my little friend Noah. I've already did it", said Izzy turning off the lasers, then took the vase and threw it to the floor to get the key.

***

At the confesionals:

"If the goodie-goodie couple keeps on fighting I'll have the pleasure to take them out", said Scarlett.

"Okay, I don't care their stories at all... I mean, their marriage problems aren't our business. If they don't solve them... It could be a problem for the whole team", said Noah.

"Making the perfect couple fight? Check!", Mal started laughting.

"The thing is... I kinda liked Mal in All Stars. It was a personality and I didn't know that, so it was okay... Right?", Zoey bited her lip a little bit nervous.

"WOO HOO! Izzy have saved the day!", screamed IzzScape

***

"Fresh!, so... Will Mike and Zoey solve their problems? Or they will be back at home soon? Will the TNTs solve their problems? All the anwers here soon in Total Drama Scape!", said Chris.