Design Designers

"Last episode of Total Drama Scape, our teams had a fashion contest between them. Some of them shined, one of them fell right on top of Mal, and one of them failed even with a nice dress. Courtney voted off Duncan as a revenge but the final loser was Josee. This challenge will prove our contestants art skills and at the same time, will take my job of creating the teams' logos. What will be the best? What will be the worst? and who will be the next voted off? Answers here in Total Drama Scape!", said Chris.

***

"We need to talk", said Heather.

"Nice to see you, want a sandwich?", said Alejandro.

"Don't act like an innocent child. I know what you're up to", she said.

"What are you talking about?", he replied.

"I know you've been flirting with Taylor", she said.

"Yeah, so?", he looked at her. "Is the Queen jealous of that newbie?"

"You're not getting it. I'm your girlfriend", she answered.

"Sure you are. And that's why I'm doing this", he bited his sandwich.

"What do you mean?", she said.

"Patience, my Lady, patience. I'm gonna take her out".

"I want that wannabe out on next episode", she said.

"Therefore I need your help. I need you to make sure the rest vote her. I'm gonna make us loose", he replied. "Don't you wanna kiss me right now?"

"On the elimination ceremony", she replied and left the room.

The next day, Gwen woke up and went for breakfast. It was late, she knew that because the girls bedroom was empty.

She arrived to the kitchen, wich was empty too. There was only one person: Trent.

"Hey!, you didn't came for breakfast so I saved what I could", he explained giving her a cupcake.

"Oh, thanks! Where are the rest?", she asked.

"Chris gave us some free time, all of them are on the living room", he answered.

"So, what are we waiting for? Let's go!", said Gwen and started walking but Trent grabbed her arm.

"Actually, I was waiting for you. I have something to tell you", she turned and smiled.

"Yeah? What is it?", she asked pulling her hair back her ear.

"First of all, I'm sorry about all the things happened to us in Action"

"Yeah, me too. Duncan is nice but... I think we are much better as friends", she replied.

"So I was thinking about... I mean... What if we try again? I'll admit I was kinda rushed last time and I promise I won't do the same", he said.

"Really? I thought you couldn't forgive me because of what I did. I was so affraid of ruining our friendship, you know? But I think we can try again", she replied.

"As long as you want, of course".

"Fine, let's restart", she replied and gave him a hug.

Then they went to the living room. Zoey was with Mike, but looking at Mal, who was with Scarlett. Taylor was trying to flirt with Alejandro, he was just laughing with her.

Heather was crying and talking to Justin, Dakota, Emma and Kitty.

"What? Really?", said Kitty.