Paint and Supermodels

"Welcome to another episode of Total Drama: Scape! Last episode our contestants were running out of time while finding a key on a baloon, but anyway they found time to have a cat fight, a spy movie by Sky and two elimination ceremonies! The contestants vote off Lindsay, Samey and Lightning, but the final loser was Sky... that will teach her to not cheat in an international TV show.

Our challenge today is going to be awesome and fabulous at the same time. Who's gonna shine? Who's gonna be shot? And who will be messed up? Find out here on Total Drama: Scape!".

***

At the cafeteria, Dave was eating slowly with a sad and melancholic face. Dawn saw that and came from the Dragon's table to the Rocker's one.

"Are you okay?", said Dawn.

"Guess I am, thanks", said Dave.

"Is Sky, ¿right?".

"Why am I sad about her? I mean, she dumped me", said Dave.

"Don't you worry about that. It's normal, you really liked her", said Dawn.

"I know but, she doesn't like me anyways, and I think she's scared of me because of being a stalker on Pahkitew", said Dave.

"If I learned one thing from Sierra", started Gwen, who came to help too. "Was to never give up on the person you like, Cody was really scared of her, but they are almost friends now".

"Yeah, friends... awesome", said Dave sarcastic.

"I mean...", Gwen tried to say something but Dave interrupted her.

"Don't worry. I'm okay now... almost as a friend", Carrie heard that phrase, and got out of the cafeteria crying.

"Woah, guess somebody had a love deception", said Chris getting in the cafeteria when he saw Carrie running away. Devin just keep his eyes stuck to the floor. "Are you having fun? Because I'm not and I want some teenagers fighting and some others trying to complete my challenges".

"It's lunch time, no way I'm gonna move from my sit", said Noah.

***

"I know Devin and I are dating now but... sometimes I just can't get the memories out of my mind. Sometimes, Shelly calls him and he says that is a wrong number, or the company, or his mother... But I know is her, I can hear her voice and that's making me crazy", said Carrie.

"Yesterday, Mike and I had a talk. We decided to keep on going but without any secrets... I'm not really sure I can tell him that I felt things for Mal on All Stars and I just... I just like him now", said Zoey.

"Zoey feels something for Mal because he was Mike at some point. As a huge Total Drama fan I can totally say she is really into Mike, but kinda confused about the whole Mike and Mal thing, guess they're going to solve their problems, because Mal is obviously into Scarlett. Of course this is making Zoey getting jealous... This is gonna be great for my blog!", said Sierra

"Sky, if you're watching this, please don't be sad about me... I'll find somebody", said Dave.

"Scarlett is just amazing, we laugh a lot and have so much fun together. I think she could be a great villain with a little bit of help. And that help won't come from Max, it will come from me", said Mal.

"Dave's aura is so sad I could see it from a long distance. He likes Sky a lot. Hope he gets better soon", said Dawn.

"By Gwent and Ducney's comeback, I'm really sure Gwent is going to be back, but I'm not as sure with Ducney: Courtney was too bossy with Duncan at the second and third seasons, putting Duncan on a cell as an animal and telling him what to do, annoying him... Well, I can kinda understand him and Gwen, who was a little too worried about him. That doesn't mean I was okay with the cheating time on I See London, but Courtney wasn't that okay in flirting with Al or Scott either. And Duncan now uses his time to annoy her so I guess he's trying to catch her attention, but still I can't understand if he likes her again, or if he's just trying to make fun of her", said Sierra, again.