Just Eat It! (Part 1)

“Last time on Total Drama Scape, our contestants showed their art skills designing their own team logos. Some of them were talented, some of them were jealous about the others and one of them took the way to Loserland! Our contestants voted off Alejandro and Heather but the final loser was Taylor, thanks to them. Who will be the next on elimination? Who will be the next objective? Keep on watching Total Drama to know!”

***
“Okay, we need a plan to take Zoey out now”, said Heather.

“Why?”, asked Al.

“Because she's a good contestant. We must take her out now that she's losing everyone's support”, said Heather.

“How do we do that?”, he asked.

“I don't know, we must make her say or do something everyone in the team dislike and then make the team lose… But the question is how”, said Heather.

“What about the MPD Twins?”, he asked.

“Mike would be depressed if Zoey’s gone, so he wouldn't be concentrated. At the same time, Mal would be worried for Mike, making him too busy cheering his brother to keep his mind in the game, he's already distracted with Scarlett, that's why we have to kick Scarlett off after Mal’s gone. But how?”

“Oh, that's too easy. I could flirt with her as I did on World Tour. If i'm not wrong, before Mal’s out, they'll be officially dating. If she responds to my charms, everyone in the Exploders would be mad at her. About Zoey, maybe we could blame her because of doing something to a contestant everyone loves”, commented Al.

“And that contestant could be…”, said Heather.

“Kitty, Lindsay or Dawn, everybody loves them. Make some of them fight Zoey and done. She would be blamed”, he told her.

“Dawn could “read her aura”, and tell the rest we're lying. And also, Kitty, Dawn and Lindsay are Zoey’s friends. The only girl Zoey had a problem with is Scarlett…”, said Heather.

“Then if we can't eliminate Scarlett, we can use her to kick off Zoey”, said Al.

“Okay, but we have to do it fast. Zoey could win everyone's support again”, said Heather.

At the girls’ room, Scarlett woke up early and yawned a little bit and went to the kitchen for breakfast.

She saw Alejandro and Heather fighting.

“I can't believe you did that to me! With Mal? How could you?”, yelled Al.

“I'm so sorry! I just… “, Heather tried to talk, but he interrupted her.

“Shut up, I can't believe you anymore!”, he started crying and went to the living room.

Scarlett took an apple and bited it slowly. She didn't want to go with Al, but she needed all the contestants support as possible, so she decided to go and talk to him.

“Hey!, I'm sorry I was listening… Is everything okay?”, she asked.

“She cheated on me with Mal on All Stars and through this season. She wanted part of the million so much she flirted with him”, said Al.

“Oh, you should feel awful, don't you?”, he agreed.

“Could you give me a hug?”, he said. She felt doubtful for a minute.

“Sure”, she answered.

“Shouldn't that make Mal mad?”, he asked. She stopped again… What would Mal think about it?... Why did she care what his opinion was? Heather was cheating, but he knew that!