Drama, Drama, Drama!

"Last time on Total Drama, some of our contestants were locked in random rooms waiting for their teammates to rescue them.

Alejandro and Heather told Scott to take off Dawn, but he refused by a letter on Dawn's bag. And leaving all the girls' stuff in somewhere else...

After seeking and searching, Mal and Scarlett were found in an awkward situation, Duncan and Courtney came back and the Rockers went to Elimination, being this ceremony a 2x1 on vegans.

This episode, our contestants won't have ANY challenge.

Drama, drama, and more drama on this episode of Total Drama: Scape!", said Chris.

***

Heather woke up hearing Dawn talk to a mouse.

"Dawn sweetie! Could you please talk a little lower?", she asked. Dawn stared at her for a minute like she was looking into Heather's soul. Then she kept her conversation with the mouse ignoring Heather.

***

At confessionals:

"That girl is getting on my nerves!", said Heather. "I need to take Dawn out as soon as possible".

"I understand her... She's a tortured soul because of her parents. Poor creature! She's so blind because of greed she can't see she could have a better life without money", said Dawn.

***

Zoey woke up and yawned, she touched her neck, just to prove her necklace was still gone.

Courtney woke up too.

"Heather, can I take your hairbrush?", she asked.

"Sure. It's in my bag", she answered.

Courtney found Heather's bag and gasped.

"Hey! This is my hairbrush!". All the girls started coming closer.

"My book!", yelled Emma.

"My necklace!", gasped Zoey.

The girls started finding their things in Heather's bag.

"Scott! That sneaky rat just tricked me!", Heather tried to explain.

"Why would he do that for?", asked Courtney.

"Because I heard him talking with Mal about voting off Dawn!", she lied.

***

"I could say Mal wouldn't do that and try to defend him but... I'm not here to be his lawyer. And as long as I can keep my mouth closed, I'll stay on the game", said Scarlett.

"Scott! Now all makes sense!", said Zoey.

***

"Scott didn't do it", said Courtney.

"How do you know?", asked Linsday.

"He's not that smart", she replied.

"Good point", agreed Emma.

"I can swear it was him! I saw him talking to Mal two days ago", Heather lied again.

"Well, guess we have to ask Mal then. Scarlett, could you?", asked Courtney.

"It will be a pleasure", she said sarcastically and left.

***

"Ugh, the more I want to be undercover, the more difficult it gets. If Mal is in this problem too, then I'll make sure he can't say a word... ever more", said Scarlett.