Just Eat It! (Part 2)

"Put that thing on my tongue!", ordered Trent to Chef. Chef took the piece of sushi and put it on Trent's mouth. A little bit worried, Trent started chewing the piece.

Every TNT was looking at him. Gwen and Zoey with pale faces (more than usual), wondering if he would be fine, Mike wanting to have his bravery and Mal asking himself what was the big deal.

"Look, I survived!", he said.

"Trent! Your face is green!", Gwen warned him. He started to suffocate and finally, he fainted.

"You told us no one would be tortured in this season!", yelled Gwen.

"Nope, I told you this season was going to be safer. If you didn't notice, we have more medical assistence... Oh, nuuuurse!", called Chris. Chef took away his chef hat and put on a nurse hat.

"You don't pay me enough...", he groaned. The guards came with a litter and took him away.

"Poor Trent!", said Zoey. All the TNT's nooded.

"He will be fine... I hope", Scarlett failed at comforting them.

"Sure he will. He didn't sign the agreement of excusing this show of every health issue he could have. We actually forgot him... Guess he'll be the Tyler of this season", said Chris.

"Tyler? Who's that?", asked Lindsay. Every contestant stared at her for a while.

"Whatever! Let's continue!", said Chris and spined the Bones' roulette. "Coooourtney..."

"Please not green jelly!", she crossed her fingers.

"Your plate for today is... Green Jelly!",

"Oh, c'mon!", she stood up hitting the table with both hands.

"Calm down! You don't have to do it", said Duncan.

"Actually, the TNTs have two points, and the Dragons and the Rockers have half point each", said Chris. "If she doesn't do it, you'll be in a huge problem".

"I could do it if you want", said Mal.

"Come on! It's green jelly! Everyone can do it!", yelled Heather.

***
At confessionals:

"Maybe I can "sacrifice" myself for another half point... And drive Scarlett crazy in the process", said Mal.

"Heather first and then Courtney? He can't have every female in this show behind him! He's not Alejandro!", yelled Scarlett.

"With Courtney under pressure and Scarlett being mad... This plan is even funnier than I thought!", said Alejandro.

"I need to see how's Trent...", said Gwen.

***
"It's okay, princess. I'll do it if you want", said Duncan.

"Thank you so much!", she said giving Duncan a little kiss on the cheek. He ate the jelly with a huge smile.

"Fine! Bones have half point now... And I have a date soon so we better keep on going... Next team!", Chris spined the Dragons roulette. "Who is Emma?".

"I wish I could say that too...", replied Noah.

"Yeah, yeah. Love is fine, but winning is better!", said Emma.

"Emma, for a point you have to eat... sandwiches!", said Chris.

"That's it?", she asked.

"No, here comes the bad part...", said Scarlett.

"Cooked by Kitty!", said Chris.

***
At confessionals:

"No offence... But Kitty cooks terrible", explained Emma.