Rays and Fights. Part 2

While in The Red Dragons.

"What do we do now?", asked Dakota.

"I could do it", said Taylor, who was looking at Alejandro in a way Heather didn't like at all.

"I don't think your fat body can get into", said Heather.
"I bet you can, flat lady", replied Taylor.

***
At the confessionals:

"Who does she think she is?", yelled both at the same time.

"Cat fight? For Alejandro? Hello? I'm hotter", said Justin.

"Ugh, if they don't stop fighting, I'll make sure they get out", said Emma.

"I'll show her who is the Queen Bee", said Heather.
"You're old now, sweetie. Over it", said Taylor.

"Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!", said Sky.

"I'm sure Heather will win. I mean, is Heather", Alejandro didn't care that much.

"Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! ", continued Kitty.
***
"Whatever, it's ballet time!", Heather took off her shoes and got into the lasers while dancing. When she pressed the button, said:
"You better learn from the Queen, honey".

"The Red Dragons were the seconds in get into", enounced Chris. 

***
While the Bones Breakers:

Josse was getting into the lasers to get the button.

"Hurry up! We are losimg! ", said Max.

"Want to try?", replied Josee.

"Sure", he said.

"No! Max!", said everyone when Max stepped on a laser.

"The Bones Breakers stepped on a laser, if the Rock Rockers fail you're safe", said Chris.

"Okay, Max, get out. Josee, get the vase, now", ordered Duncan.

"And Max", said Coutney, "We'll see you at elimination".

***
While the Rock Rockers...

"Cameron should do it, he's skinny", said Laurie.
"I'm affraid of lasers, I can't do it", said Cameron.
"I'll do it", said Samey.

Samey pressed the button and they could get out.

***
Once all the teams were out, Mal and Scarlett were whispering and laughing.

"Really?", he asked.

"Yeah, and then...", Scarlett was about to say something but Max interrupt her...

"Well, well, well... Look who we got here, the Juvie and the Traitor".

"Haven't see you in a while, Villain Wannabe", replied Scarlett.

"Did you conquer the island?", Mal made fun of him.

"I could did it if my assistant were more patient", replied Max.

"Yeah, sure. Keep on dreaming, buddy", said Scarlett. "By the way, good luck with the elimination, you'll need it".

Scarlett and Mal got out laughing a lot while Max still didn't believe he was going to be eliminated. He was a valuable teammate, why the Bones didn't like him?

***
At confessionals:

"That purple swine must be eliminated", said Josee who was with Jaques.

"He must be in bed before nine or his mom will be angry", Amy made a joke.

"I really don't care about anyone but Ennui", said Crimson.
"Do you care about me?", asked Ennui.
"Yes", she replied.

"I wasn't sure if I should vote for Max or Duncan... A promise is a promise", said Courtney.

"Max is not useful for the team", said Jasmine.

"That girl is a female Jo, not sha-cool", said Lightning.

"Can't decide between the Wannabe Villain or the CIT...", said Duncan.
***

"Okay,  welcome to the first elimination. Josee, you got inmunity because you pressed the button. So, let's count the votes.

I'm gonna save: Josee with two votes but inmunity, Jaques, Amy, Duncan, Ennui, Lightning and Jasmine. Courtney, you got one vote", said Chris.

"Duncan!", yelled Courtney while the punk was whistling.

"Max, with seven votes, you are eliminated", said Chris. Chef covered Max's eyes and took him out of the room.

"Wich team will win? Who will be eliminated? And who will win a million of bucks? We'll see on the next episode of Total Drama Scape!"