¡To the Rescue! (Part 2)

"Mike, is that you again?", asked Mal touching a body next to him. "Wait, this isn't Mike. Who's this?"

"What are you doing?", exclaimed Scarlett exalted.

"Oh, sorry. I can't see anything", he said. "Where are we?".

"Do you think I know?", answered Scarlett. "I am going to stand up and look for a switcher".

"Okay then. Be careful", she stood up and start walking around the room touching the walls until she found it.

"Here it is", she ennounced and turned the lights on.

"Oh, nice braid", he told her.

"This? Oh, I just use it when i sleep", she said. "Nice Batman pants, by the way".

"Batman is the only hero I actually like... That sweater again?", he asked pointing at her.

"It's my favorite and it keeps me warm. Do you have a problem with that?".

"Sure I do, it looks old and overly used", he said making her gasp.
***

Meanwhile the TNTs Cody and Sierra were talking at a passage.

"Look Sierra, I like you. You're a nice girl and stuff but...", Sierra interrupted him.

"You like Gwen", she ended.

"Well, that was easier than I thought", he muttered.

"Okay then. I'm not going to annoy you anymore", she replied upset. "We'll see if you go as far as you went in World Tour without me".

"Hold on, you invaded my privacy, you kept me awake for nights being aware and then I'm the bad one? Well, you know what? I don't want or need your help at all, I'm sick of you following me anywhere. I don't like you, over it!", he said. She didn't start crying, as he thought she would, she stood quietly looking at him.

"Okay then. If you want me to be the bad one. I will be the worst. I promise you'll wish you didn't say that", she said and start walking, he started walking too. "Why are you following me?".

"We are a team", said Cody.

"Nope. We're not. We are in the same team, but we aren't a team", said Sierra and kept walking.

As they were walking, some doors opened at the same time, and guards started shooting them. Sierra avoided the paintballs with great ability.

While Cody was getting all the shots.

"Sierra!", he called her.

"Sorry, every contestant by itself!", she said and continued running.

***

At confessionals:

"A little bit of sass and Cody will love me!", said Sierra.

"So Sierra is a bad girl now?... Cool!", said Cody excited.

***

At another passage, Zoey was trying to keep Mike calm.

"Zoey, do you think we'll find him?", asked Mike.

"Don't worry about it", said Zoey. "He'll be okay, he's with Scarlett", said Zoey.

***

At Mal and Scarlett's room: