Chapter 1

Author's P.o.V

"SPEAR! SPEAR! SPEAR!" Michael, Jerry, JBL, and the crowd yelled as Edge speared The Miz to pick up the win.

Edge's theme started to play.

"Your winners, The Rated R Superstaarr, Edge and Lita!!"

"That was a great match." Lita smirked as they walked backstage.

"Yeah..." Edge nodded in agreement.

"Hey, I'll catch you later, I have to talk to someone." Edge smirked as he walked over to Kaitlyn.

Edge's P.o.V

"Hey Celeste..." I walked up to her.

"Hey Adam. So is the Rated R Couple coming back?" She asked and sounded upset.

"I don't know... but I have to ask you a..."

"Anyways Triple H wants to see you, something about a storyline idea..." She sighed and walked away.

I walked to his office.

"Hey..." I sat down.

"You wanted to see me?' Lita walked in.

"So... the Rated R Couple was reunited tonight. And people would love to see more of that, you were one of the best couples... Anyways, it's best for business..." He started.

"What are you suggesting here?" Lita shifted uncomfortably in her seat.

"The Rated R Couple is getting back together, so do what you did a few years ago, except for that celebration in the ring." He put air quotes around the word celebration, me and Lita looked at each other and smirked a bit.

"So far, you guys will be official at Raw, kiss, hold hands, whatever you need to do, more details will come as time moves on. Is it okay?" He asked.

"Yeah... perfect." We sighed.

"Alright, see you two Friday." We walked out.

"Well, we're back..." Lita smiled a bit.

"Yeah. I'll catch up with you later... again." I went to find Kaitlyn.

"Kaitlyn!" I walked towards her, she was talking to AJ.

"Yes?" She turned around.

"Oh! How'd everything go?" she finished.

"The Rated R Couple is coming back." I said.

"Well, that's good.." She forced a smile.

"Kaitlyn will..."

"Hey...s-sorry..Adam, I-I have to go..." She walked away, she was about to cry.

"Lady issues?" Lita asked.

"Yes. Amy, why are women complicated sometimes?" I groaned, she sighed.

"What's going on?" she sat down next to me.

"I've been trying to ask Kaitlyn out and every time I try, something comes up or she has to go. I told her about how we're going to be an on-screen couple, but she was upset about that."

"Well, it really wasn't real, just the affair that actually happened, and we almost fell for each other and everything..." She trailed off.

"I'm sorry, just ask her out soon, okay?" She smiled and walked away.

Lita's P.o.V

I'm head over heels for Adam and I have never understood why.

And our relationship is just on-screen, and when the cameras aren't rolling we never talk, maybe a bit, but not a lot.

I just put my face in my hands and groaned.

"Hey... What's wrong?" AJ frowned a bit as she saw me upset.

"Hey April, me and Edge are in a storyline..." I started.

"That's awesome! What's wrong with that? You should be happy!"

"I know... I am, but he likes Kaitlyn now. Sure me and Adam had an affair behind Matt's back, it was known to the public and that storyline developed. And you know, in some storyline cases, you develop feelings for that person, like you and Phillip and you guys are cute." She smiled and nodded.

"But during the storyline time, I developed some real feelings for Adam, and seeing him again... all of those feelings just rushed back. But Adam didn't feel the same and he still doesn't. And we have these short conversations, its like he doesn't want to be bothered with me unless it's mandatory or he needs something." April hugged me.

"I'm sorry that things are the way they are, I really am. But he might come around eventually, if you guys are in a storyline, he might get feelings for you also. And then the Rated R Couple is here in actuality and in a storyline! Sometimes good things are really worth the wait." She smiled.

"I guess you're right, April. Thank you." I smiled and hugged her again.