Chapter 8~ Hanging Out pt. 2

Mystery P.o.V

"Are you cheating on me?" I asked, she stayed quiet and kept looking at her phone.

"I'm serious. Are. You. Cheating. On. Me. I'm not asking you again." I snatched her phone from her.

"Yes! Okay! I'm cheating on you! Are you happy now?!" She snapped, I ran my fingers through my hair and put my face in my hands.

"How'd you find out?" She asked in a much calmer voice, I ran my hands down my face.

"How'd I find out? How did I find out?!" I chuckled bitterly.

"There are pictures of you two, holding hands, kissing, hugging, going places, the list goes on!" I pulled my phone out.

"What does this title say? Oh, Roman Reigns and mystery date. And the mystery date happens to look exactly like you! I'm done, I want your shit out of the house by next week, you can go to hell for all I care!" I threw her phone at her and stormed out.

Seth's P.o.V

"I'm going to go get ready." Celeste got up.

"Oh, I'm going to miss you soo much. Don't leave me!" Dean said sarcastically.

"Shut up Dean!" She walked upstairs.

"Oh my god, I don't like it when you leave, come back Cel! I want you, I'm going to miss you! Even though you're going to be gone for fifteen minutes." Dean said as he moved my mouth, I hit his hand, he moved it away.

"Why is she getting ready now? It's only six o'clock." I asked.

"Why are you concerned? You have Leighla. And you know how long it takes for Celeste to get ready...."

"Yeah I know, first she showers, blow-dries her hair, straightens or curls it, brushes her teeth, then picks out an outfit."

"Um... Wow." He scratched his neck.

"We've been around each other longer. How do I get ready?" Dean asked.

"I don't know!"

"I'm wounded man, very wounded." He put his hand on his heart and said it with no emotion.

"We'll catch you guys later." The Usos pulled us into bro hugs and left.

Now it's just Me, Roman, and Dean sitting around the living room awkwardly.

"Are you ever going to tell Celeste?" Dean said, from the looks of it, he was trying to start an argument.

"I don't see why I should, since she didn't tell me about her and Seth. I'm surprised you haven't told Leighla." Joe looked at me.

"Keep her out of this! And it was my fault the kiss happened, alright? But you've been sleeping around with two different women and Celeste is pretty close to one of them. And with the connections she has, she'll find out about the other one. I'm not the one in the wrong, I told you what happened!" I shot back.

"Trust me, she's not going to find out." He protested.

"Joe, you can't hide stuff very well in case you haven't noticed!"

"Yes I can, you see that Celeste hasn't found out yet."

"You need a goddamn reality check..." I muttered.

"What? I'm sorry I didn't hear you." He said.

"Me and Seth were talking and we figured that we could stay here with you until Monday." Dean tried to change the topic.

"That's fine, just don't bother me and Celeste." Roman looked at me as he said that.

"Whatever..." Dean elbowed me in the stomach.