Chapter 4~ Chickbusters moment

Kaitlyn's P.o.V

"Celeste... Are you blind?" April asked me.

"Uh, no, I don't wear glasses, nor do I need contacts, what kind of question is that?" I chuckled, she rolled her eyes.

"Not that type of blind... Adam likes you!" April yelled, I shook my head no and looked back at my phone, Seth and Dean have been texting me, I don't want to reply... they're too close to Roman.

"Cel! On Monday he was going to ask you out!" She shook me, I thought about what went on on Monday... he did have to ask me something.

"Oh. Why didn't he just call or text me?" I shrugged, she grabbed my phone.

"Seventeen missed calls. Thirteen unread texts!"

"Well, you know I've been like that since me and Roman broke up last Monday when everyone just came back. And Seth and Dean are constantly calling me and texting me telling me to talk to Roman."

"Maybe you need to talk to him... hmm." She tilted her head to the side until she got a huge grin on her face.

"You should come to the Smackdown taping with me!"

"No..." I thought about it for a minute.

"No! I just thought about it. I'm going to see Joe AND Adam! No, April I love you, but I'll pass..."

"It's not like you have a choice." She stood on her tippy toes.

"What?" I looked at her.

"You know a lot of stores ran out of the brown and black dyes you've been using. And I stole yours and hid them somewhere... and you won't find them so you don't have a choice." She put her hands behind her back and shrugged.

"I need to dye my hair." I thought to myself.

"Fine..." I sighed.

"And... guess what!" She yelled, making me jump.

"What?"

"Phillip might be there!!" She jumped up and down.

"You guys are still dating right?" I smiled, she hasn't seen Phillip since me and Roman broke up.

"Yeah, but with my schedule, it makes our relationship a bit long distance." She frowned.

"Hey, you might see him... So turn that frown... upside down." I smiled at her, she giggled.

"I'm at the arena, I have a match tonight and maybe for a few more weeks. Do NOT tell April." Phil texted me, I smiled a bit and said okay.

I went to go fix my hair, I mean anything could happen while I'm there. I curled my hair and put on some mascara, when I felt fine with it, I laid down on the couch.

"Are you going there in pajamas?!!" April asked, noticing that I was still in my pajamas.

"Yeah, I don't feel like changing." I laughed, she smiled.

After a few minutes, she was sleep on the other couch, eventually I fell asleep.

"Wake up Cel, we're about to leave in a few!" She shook me, I was half sleep.

"Let me sleep!" I whined.

"Just remember who has your hair dye!" I got up.

"Wake up Cel!" April tapped my shoulder, I felt like a zombie.

"Umm, you look terrible." April giggled as she got out of the car to get her suitcase out of the trunk.

"Your hair is messed up too!" She laughed as we walked in the arena.