Chapter 15~ Suspicion

Kaitlyn's P.o.V

I was wandering aimlessly backstage, I felt alone.

Today was Tuesday and everyone was busy, doing whatever before Smackdown started, it has been a week since Leighla visited, she's still here and no one knows when she's leaving.

She has been acting like she's hiding something and she's hanging out with Layla and Reby a lot, she barely looks me in the eye when we speak.

Everyone who I could possibly hang out with was busy.

Seth was with Leighla, I have to keep my distance from them, I don't want to cause any problems.

Dean and Roman were working out.

I really don't want to run into Dolph again, that might end poorly and leave a red handprint on his cheek.

Amy has been avoiding me since last week, according to Seth, she's leaving today for a while, I have to make sure I say goodbye.

Layla acts weird when she's around me and she's always with Reby... It's so strange.

Is there something that everyone knows that I don't?

I thought about the conversation me and Joe had last week.

I'm going to be faithful. His words repeated in my mind, something about that sentence was off.

He's going to be faithful?

Going to be?

Was he not faithful before?

Joe would never lie to me... Right?

~~~~

~~~~

~~~~

Dolph's P.o.V

I was sitting in catering and I saw Celeste, but she didn't look like herself... she was trying to wrap her mind around something, I think I know exactly what she's trying to figure out.

I slowly got up and made my way over to her.

"Celeste!" I yelled as I walked over, she ignored me, she didn't even flinch when I called her name.

"Celeste?!" I asked in a worried tone, she flinched and shook her head and turned her attention to me.

"Don't talk to me." She snapped.

"Celeste, I would never lie to you! Joe has been lying to you!" I said.

"Shut the fuck up Nick, I don't want to hear it!!" She yelled and slapped me causing people to look at us, she walked away.

"Bro..." Zack put his hand on my shoulder and shook his head.

~~~~

~~~~

~~~~

Edge's P.o.V

"Hey what's wrong with Amy? She hasn't really been herself lately..." Matt said to me, I looked over to her, she has been isolating herself from me, since last week and I guess she's doing the same to Matt and everyone else.

We used to have long and meaningful conversations on our bus, she was so talkative when we were alone, now she sleeps on the couch, she doesn't sleep next to me anymore, I've felt lonely, she has been sleeping in the bunk area.

"I don't know Matt." I finally said.

"I think she needs her space though, but don't give her too much space." I finished.