Chapter 14~ Honesty?

Layla's P.o.V

"That's Seth's girlfriend right?" Reby asked me, I looked.

"That is her, stay here." I walked up to her and tapped her on the shoulder, she looked at me and smiled slightly.

"Hi, you're Layla right?" She asked.

"Yes, aren't you Leighla too?" I giggled, pretending to not know her.

"Yes, I'm Seth's girlfriend." She smiled.

~~~~

~~~~

~~~~

Lita's P.o.V

Things have been confusing for me, Matt has come back and my feelings for him are resurfacing more and growing stronger.

Yet, I still have some feelings for Adam, I've gotten over him after he admitted he didn't want me around.

Now we're moving past it, I don't know where this road is going to take us... Better yet, I don't know where my road is going to take me.

I have to sort out my feelings first, before making any decisions involving them.

I looked out of the window of the bus, I saw Layla talking to Leighla on the other side of the parking lot.

This isn't going to be good.

I picked up my phone and called Seth.

"Hello?" He answered sleepily.

"Hey! Wake up and get your girlfriend! She's outside and she's talking to Layla!" I heard a lot of movement.

"Sorry I dropped my phone!"

"You better hurry out there." I hung up.

~~~~

~~~~

~~~~

Seth's P.o.V

"No, no, no. Leighla stay away from her."

"Aww what's the matter Seth? You didn't tell her yet, did you?"

"I hear Joe calling us from the bus, I think it's important. Bye Layla." I made up a lie and grabbed a couple of her bags and walked in the bus.

"You didn't tell me that Joe has been cheating on Celeste!" She said.

"Shhh!" I put my hand over her mouth, she moved my hand.

"Shhh?!" She gasped as if she just realized something.

"Celeste isn't aware of it? Is she?"

"No... And Joe stopped, so we're just moving on from this... Please just don't bring it up. And stay away from Layla, she's nothing but trouble." I yawned.

"Okay... I won't." I smiled after she said that.

"Do you want to take a nap with me?" I asked, she smiled and nodded.

~~~~

~~~~

~~~~

Kaitlyn's P.o.V

I woke up from a nightmare.

I looked around, everything was fine.

It wasn't your usual nightmare.

The nightmare was that Joe cheated on me with Renee Young, Joe would never cheat on me.

I sat up and walked to the living room area, there were a couple of bags on one of the couches, Leighla must be here.

I laid down on the couch and tried to clear my mind, I just couldn't get over that nightmare.

"Hey babe, what are you thinking about." I heard Joe, I looked up at him.

"Joe... Are you cheating on me? Have you ever cheated on me?" I asked him.

~~~~

~~~~

~~~~

Lita's P.o.V

Me, Edge, and Beth are meeting up with the creative team for a new storyline idea.

"Basically, next week. After Lita's match, Beth attacks her, leaving unanswered questions. Then on the Raw after that, Beth says she's jealous of Lita since she's with Edge, she then kisses Edge, leaving Lita betrayed. This leads into a backstage segment with Lita and Matt Hardy, they talk and plot against Edge and Beth while Edge tries to explain that he didn't mean any harm. This leads into a mixed tag match on smackdown. Everything's being created as we speak, but do you guys understand everything so far?" The guy asked, we all nodded in agreement.

"Thanks." We all said in unison and walked out.

~~~~

~~~~

~~~~

Kaitlyn's P.o.V

"No, I'm not cheating on you. Where is this coming from Celeste?!" He asked.

"I'm sorry Dolph said you're cheating on me, I had this nightmare that you cheated on me with Renee..."

"Young?"

"What other Renee do we both know?" I asked.

"I'm not cheating on you, I'm going to be faithful... I promise." He leaned over and kissed me.

"I love you." He said as I intertwined our fingers together.

"I love you too." I kissed him on the cheek.

~~~~

~~~~

~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter.

I'll update soon, I didn't want to leave you guys waiting for a while.

More to come.

Until next time! <33

Xoxox

Bye.