Chapter 9~ Changes

Lita's P.o.V

It's been an hour since I called Matt, I picked my phone back up and it started ringing.

"Speaking of the devil."

"Hey Matt."

"Hey Amy, yes the rumors are true, I'm leaving Ring of Honor." He sighed.

"Why? You loved it over there, why are you leaving all of a sudden?"

"Really? No one knows the full story... Well... me and Reby are getting a divorce."

"Why?!!"

"She cheated on me..."

"With who?!"

"He's the Rock's son... Roman Reigns" I paused, he did not just say that.

"What's wrong?"

"First off, he's related to him, he's not his son, Matt. And do you remember Kaitlyn?"

"Yes."

"She was with him when Reby was with him. Does Reby know about us?" I asked.

"No, she'll bitch so much. Maybe she'll end up beating you up if she finds out..."

"Oh. Ha. Ha. Ha. You are so hilarious, Matt." I walked to the computer and typed in Roman Reigns.

The results were:

Roman Reigns tattoo

Roman Reigns shirtless

Roman Reigns and Layla

"Hey, do you know anything about him being with Layla?" I asked.

"I don't talk to him!" I clicked on it and I was shocked at what I saw.

Dean's P.o.V

My phone rang.

"Who's calling?" Seth asked, I looked at it.

"Reby... Why is she calling me?"

"Hey Reby." I answered.

"Jon... me and Matt are getting a divorce. And he's leaving Ring of Honor, he found out."

"Oh... no. I'm sorry Reby, but let me call you back in a while, I'm a bit busy." She hung up.

"What was she talking about?" Seth asked.

"Matt found out about her and Joe, now he's leaving Ring of Honor."

"What about Ring of Honor?!" Celeste walked in.

"Oh... Me and Dean were talking about my Tyler Black days... good times." Seth smiled, that was a good cover.

Lita's P.o.V

"So he was with three people at about the same time?" He asked again.

"Yes Matt! I don't see how Kaitlyn is oblivious to the whole thing!"

"You're saying that she knows nothing of this? She's not aware of anything?"

"No!"

"She's going to be devastated when she finds out..." My phone buzzed, Dean was calling.

"Hold on for a minute, Matt." I went to the other line.

"Amy, I'm going to make this quick. But Roman has been cheating on Celeste."

"I know, I'm talking to Matt now about the Reby situation. Do you know anything about him being with Layla?"

"Yeah, I know he was with three women at the same time and now he's tricking Celeste into thinking that he wants to get back together. Well he does want them to get back together, but he's still fooling around with them."