Chapter 10~ In denial

Kaitlyn's P.o.V

We were sitting at the table, eating breakfast in silence.

I've noticed a lot of tension between Roman and Seth, and I'm pretty sure Dean has noticed it too.

"What's going on between you two?" I put my fork down and looked at both of them, they stayed silent.

"I'm still upset that he kissed you." Roman gave me a sad look.

"Bullshit!" Seth yelled, they started yelling at each other.

"Hey!" I tried to yell over them.

"HEY! Calm down, Celeste has something to say." Dean got their attention, they looked at me.

"Joe, you can't hold on to that forever. And Colby, whatever Joe did, you just need to let it go, nothing should be worth you guys going at each other's throats. You two need to stop holding on to the past, it's done, alright? Let it go."

"You heard that Seth? Let it go." Joe retorted, I punched him in the arm.

"Now, will you guys stop? It's really annoying." Dean added.

"Okay." They said.

"Now this means no shoots during segments, okay?" Dean said, they nodded.

"And no fighting at work." I said.

"Uh... I understand your concern, but you won't be there to enforce that." Joe chuckled

"Oh, Dean didn't tell you? I'm going to be on the road with you guys." I smiled, Seth's eyes widened.

"For how long?" He asked.

"Maybe a month or two, I was supposed to be with April, but she needs time alone with her fiancé." I rolled my eyes

Lita's P.o.V

I'm looking forward to seeing Matt back in action next Monday.

He should be backstage at tonight's Raw, he's getting his contract.

I looked around and I saw Roman and Layla doing some flirting, in private, I walked over to them.

"Hey, if you don't want Celeste to find out anything, I don't think you should be doing this at work! I can't believe that you have her under your spell, she loves you and you're doing this?! You better stop while you can, Leati."

"You should know a lot about spells since you weren't that smart to know that you were under one." I punched him in the jaw.

"Fuck you!" I stormed off.

"When?" I heard him chuckle.

"What the hell does Celeste see in that, bastard?!" I asked Seth and Dean, my knuckles hurt, his jaw was hard.

"We don't know, it's just a matter of time when she finds out."

"When who finds out?" We all turned around to see Celeste.

"Oh, we were just talking about when..." Seth started.

"Phil and April get married!" Dean added.

"I wonder about that too." She sighed.

"Did you hear that Matt Hardy is getting his contract today? Him and Reby's marriage failed, I wonder why. Do you guys have any ideas?"

"I can think of a few good ones..." Seth chuckled.

~~~~~

~~~~~

~~~~~

Celeste's P.o.V