Chapter 11~ Revenge

Seth's P.o.V

"Why is your hand taped up?" I asked Lita as she walked past.

"Joe... His face is hard."

"I'm taking it that you punched him?" I asked, she nodded.

"Asshole..." She muttered.

"I'm out of action for the rest of this week, along with Adam."

"I wish I could punch him sometimes, but if I do, I'll get the hell beat out of me." I chuckled, she giggled.

"You guys aren't getting along?"

"Not really. He's still cheating on Celeste and I call him out on it, but he hates me more and more every time I say something..." I trailed off.

"Well, I don't know about you, but I'm getting my revenge on him." Lita smirked.

"Keep me and Celeste in mind when you do." I laughed, she smiled and nodded.

"Have you guys heard about Roman and Layla and Reby?" Dolph asked.

"Of course." We replied.

"Well, someone needs to get through to Celeste. She's too oblivious to the whole situation."

"I don't know who's going to tell her Dolph... Only time can tell that." Lita sighed.

"She'll find out soon. Why are you so concerned?" I asked.

"She was my girlfriend until Roman, the Samoan thunder came along. And I still care about her."

Dolph's P.o.V

~Flashback~

"I don't want you hanging out with that Samoan thunder..."

"Who? Roman Reigns?" She shrugged.

"Yes."

"Why?" She looked confused.

"I've heard that the guy is a snake, he fools around too much. And you need to stay away from him." I said.

"Nick, I'm a grown woman, I don't need my boyfriend telling me what to do. You're not my dad." She scoffed

"Fine, if you fool around with him and if you get hurt in the end, don't get mad when I say. I told you so!"

~1 week later~

I was walking backstage, looking for Kaitlyn, she was giggling and flirting with Roman, I had an uneasy feeling about this.

My face turned red and I stormed over to them, I hated the idea of her hanging around him, I've heard the stories, he isn't very faithful.

"What the hell is going on here?" I asked.

"Nothing, we were just talking!" Kaitlyn protested.

"That doesn't look like just talking to me..."

"Dolph, it's not my fault that you're insecure! You're not going to lose me do you think that I'd cheat on you with him?"

"I'm not saying that... I just don't trust him..." I looked over at him.

"You have nothing to worry about babe." She smiled.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'll meet you in catering in a few, okay?" She asked.

"Okay." I kissed her and walked away.

~3 weeks later~

I was looking for Kaitlyn, no one has seen her.