Chapter 17~ Answers

Lita's P.o.V

I walked in my house, closing and locking the door behind me, it felt good to have a break, but I felt bad that I left everyone... I left them without an answer.

I sighed and unlocked my phone, I sent everyone messages, saying I made it home.

"You left because of those two idiots?" Celeste texted me after a few minutes, how'd she figure it out, I clicked on her contact and called her, she answered.

"Celeste, how did you figure it out?" I asked.

"Edge and Matt were doing some investigating and they figured it out from the information they got."

"Oh, I'll be back before you know it. How are things?"

"You make it sound like you've been gone for weeks, everything is good, Colby and Jon are outside talking, Leighla is basically giving Seth the silent treatment."

"What's her problem?" I said nonchalantly.

"I don't know, the girl doesn't even talk to me, I don't think she knows."

"Knows about what? The kiss that you and Seth had?" I asked.

"Yeah, if she does, I think she's probably waiting for the right until it's time to go home to go off, something's up with her."

~~~~

~~~~

~~~~

Edge's P.o.V

I haven't talked to Beth all week, I think it's time that I paid her a little visit.

I knocked on the door to her bus.

"Go away!" She yelled, I knocked again, ignoring her, I heard movement.

Within a few seconds, the door was opened, I walked in, she closed the door.

"Beth, what the hell don't you understand? We're done, we've been done for MONTHS now. Can you just move on? I want you in my life, but not like this." I sighed, I feel like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders.

"Does this have something to do with Amy leaving?" She asked carelessly.

"As a matter of fact, it does... You just can't accept the fact that I've moved on and you'll do anything to sabotage this!" I was starting to get angry.

"Adam, it's not like that..." She started.

"Oh, really, tell me what it's like then, because I would LOVE to hear an explanation for this!" She stayed silent.

"Beth... I don't mean to snap at you like this, you know that... We just need a lot of time away from each other, no interaction whatsoever, whatever has to be done on screen will be done, but off screen... I'm done." I threw my hands up and walked back to my bus.

~~~~

~~~~

~~~~

Seth's P.o.V

I was looking at the ceiling while laying on the bed, the door creaked open, I saw Leighla.

"What's up?" I asked turning my attention back to the ceiling

"How long are we just going to sit around and leave Celeste clueless to this whole thing?" She asked.

"Babe, relax, she's going to find out soon, I don't know how. It's better like this though. Now if you'd stop taking to Reby and Layla..."

"Don't think I don't know about you either." I sat up and looked at her.

"What about me?" I asked curiously.