Back to school

I wake up to Namjoons arms still wrapped around me and his leg over my waist. H e stirs in his sleep then opens his eyes and looks into mine. "good morning" i smile and reply "good morning" then i pull him closer to me and bury my face in his chest and breath in his scent. We lay there in silence for a few minutes before we getup and i go to pick out clothes for school since its free dress. Namjoon snuck into his house and got some clothes last night before he came to apologize to me and tell me the reason he left. So i decide on loose jeans with rips in the knees and a loose stripped shirt with a messy bun and to top it all off a pair of black combat boots.

Then we head to the bathroom and i always keep  extra toothbrushes incase chaehyun unnie forgets hers she does that alot. So i hand him a new toothbrush and we both start to brush our teeth together in the mirror while he's making funny faces at me and after hes done im not finished yet he wraps his arms around my waist and lays his chin o my shoulder and stares at me through the mirror.He gives me a warm smile with his dimples showing brightly. My mom alredy went to work so we grab our bags and we go to the bus stop.

The bus arrives and we get on. We sit in the back like always and i smile over at him and lay my head on his shoulder and close my eyes as he gently strokes my head. I wake up to namjoon saying my name. i immediately hop up because we have to get off now. We walk up the side walk till we get to school and he grabs my hand "Areum come on!!" "Namjoon why are we running?, why are you so excited?" "because i have you with me now, your my girl..." I smile at him and run up and kiss him on the cheek he takes my hand and spins me around and kisses me shortly on the lips and we run hand in hand up to the school. Then he drops me off at my class and tells me goodbye and gives me a big smile and winks at me. Then i hear a loud voice shout "Areum!?"