hide and seek?

were still laying down on the couch as we hear the footsteps approach i shrink down as he hugs me tighter. then.....the footsteps quickly start to descend and we jump up and i drag him along up the stairs and into my room and tell him we have to climb out of the window because were supposed to be at school. We quickly climb down and i take his hand and we run along the side of the road until we get to the bus stop we still have 4 hours until we get back from school so i slowly look over at him as he pants and sweat trickles down his face he looks up at me and smiles......he starts laughing uncontrollably and i start to laugh to then i ask him "so,what do you want to do?" "i dont know how about we get ice cream and go to the park?" "that sounds great!!!!!:)" with that we wait about ten minutes on the bus before it arrives and we get on.

We just sat quietly on the ride there shyly smiling over at one another every so often. Then we arrive in town and we step off the bus. "where do we go?" "I don't know i haven't really been around here that often." Then he shifts his gaze to me" well, we'll find out today and he sweeps me up on his back and i wrap my arms around his shoulders and bury my face in his neck and i giggle as he takes off forward."Namjoonah!!!" hehehe. we arrive at a small ice cream shop and pick out two ice creams that we both share i take a bite off of his and he does the same to mine:). After we finish our ice cream w head to the park which isn't very far so we decide to walk.

He grabs my hand and entwines his fingers with mine and we walk side by side until we reach the park. "wooowww!" "Namjoonah look!" "i want to swing!" "ok lets go" i run to the first swing happy that the park is empty and take a seat. he comes up behind me and grabs the sides and pushes me forward over his shoulder and i laugh with joy. he pushes me back and forth then i ask him"Namjoonah do you like to sing?" "i dont really do much singing, do you like to sing ?" "yes" i reply " want me to show you?" "sure" i start to sing umbrella and after my line he joins in and starts to rap softly i look at him dazed. "you rap?" "yea, its kinda my hobby" "its what i like to do in my free time, it takes my mind off of things kind of like a release."

We finish up the song as we harmonize and when the song is over he stops the swing and comes around to face me. " areum" "hmm?" " were gonna play a game." " now close your eyes." "close them tight, no peeking!" "ok, i close my eyes like he says" Then it gets quiet "namjoonah?" " whats the game?" i open my eyes and hes gone. i look around but i don't see him anywhere. where is he where did he go? i search some more, maybe hes playing hide and seek i run back and forth calling his name but after an hour i still don't see him and its time to go. I call his name desperately but i get no answer. I sit down on a bench and start to cry then i look at my phone.

oh no! its time to go home my mother will know i wasnt at school so i rush to the bus stop and jump on and stumble to the back and sit down. Then i remember and scroll through my camera roll at the pictures me and namjoon to at the amusement park i start to cry silently tears rolling violently down my face but i quickly dry them off as i step off the bus and walk home.

I go upstairs avoiding contact with anyone i plop down on my bed and bury my face in my pillow. where are you namjoonah. why did you run away? i start to cry. I awake after what seems like a few hours to a sound coming from my window i pull up my cover as i see a shape entering through and i was about to scream but then. "Areum are you awake?" i hear his voice as i shiver and jump up and run to him and wrap my arms tightly around his back and cry into his chest. namjoonah where were you? why did you leave? Then he hugs me tighter as i start to push him away." i know im a coward, im sorry i dont deserve you..." " namjoonah why?" " even if you think you dont deserve me i deserve you and i need you please dont leave me again why did you do that?" i bury my face in his chest and cry again...." im scared Areum" "Im scared ill hurt you like he hurts my mother i dont want to be like him." " your not like him namjoonah" i love you"

He stops talking and looks down at me i see his eyes change and he hugs me once more. Then he pulls back and moves his lips down to mine and swallows up my words and i stop talking too. He kisses me deeply and we lay down together as he moves his lips to my neck and i sigh gently then he stops and lays down beside me and pulls my back to his chest and whispers into my ear "Areum i will never hurt you" "i promise""forever is a long time but i would give forever to you"

"i love you Areum bigger than the whole wide world" I smile and we drift off to sleep as he pulls the covers over us.