How do you feel?

He subtly grazes my hand with his as we walk along beneath the lights. I give a short giggle and slowly walk along....then he stops. I turn around to see why he's stopped and he holds his hand out to me. I slowly take his hand as we both smile shyly and continue walking. We come up to my house and i can see all the lights out. "My mom must be asleep." i say. Then he lets go of my hand and smiles at me....he slowly brings his closer to mine.."is he gonna kiss me?" "whats going on?"... then he softly kisses my cheek and says "goodbye" and "thank-you for tonight", with a warm smile.

Im right on time. I slowly enter the house to not cause a stir or wake up my mom, she must be tired....I tiptoe down the dark hallway to my room. Namjoon got me carryout i just remembered, so i open it up to find Korean knife noodles, vegetables, and yakanuku a sweet sauce covered Japanese beef. I scarf everything down and take a shower and brush my teeth before i get into bed. I look over and check my alarm to make sure its set and flip it on so i'm not late again. Then i drift off.......I'm standing alone in a dense forest with light shinning slowly through the trees. I look around and see a path so i follow it. As im walking i hear a stream, excitedly i run towards the sound. I find a small stream with all sorts off rocks of different colors, shapes, and sizes as i'm moving my hand back and forth through the water i hear a twig snap behind me. "what?" i turn around and sheild my eyes to see what it was........its him...what is he doing here. he approaches me and smiles and holds out his hand, in it a small piece of paper. I take the paper from him quickly and open it slowly and in pretty letters in callighraphy it has a question..."how do you feel?"

My eyes pop open in a cold sweat...I ly bag down and capture my breathing as try to figure out what just happened."it was just a dream."....i sigh and close my eyes as i think back to his smile.....