Prison

~year later~

since the funeral i've been taking it slow with namjoon and trying not to bring up his mom and dad, the boys have been super supportive to us both, and we managed to work up enough money to get jin out of jail.

Jungkook: HYung!! we've missed you!!

we all run to hug jin and he smiles back at all of us.

Namjoon:hey man

namjoon gives jin a warm hug. We should go out to eat, or maybe just get a baloney sandwichXD we all laugh.

Jin: Yah! thats not funny, i'll never touch another baloney sandwich for as long as i live! and first i need to shave, im starting to match the age range for my jokes...

jimin and hoseok roll around on the ground for awhile.

Jungkook: yea hyung! you look like a caveman!

Jin: Yah! who are you to call me a cave man...you rabbit!

we break up the boys heated argument and head home to get ready. After the boys are ready the come out in dress shirts and black pants waiting for me to come down. I choose to dress in a cute skirt and crop top and we all head out the door. " you look good baby" " thanks you to joonie" we all arrive at the restaurant and the waiter passes out our menus.

Jin: hey why don't we go ahead and order jungkook kids meal.

Jungkook: why don't we order jin the senior citizens discount meal.

Jin: Yah!!

Taehyung: hey guys look what i can do!!

taehyung balances the salt and pepper shakers on his head. taehyung! jimin looks over too taehyung with straws sticking out of his nose, while yoongi stares in disgust. now we have to get new straws! gross. yoongi goes back to his phone, namjoon stands up and starts to dance, what are you doing???! " am i the only normal person here?" .....no one answers...well i guess so. They immediately calm down when they see the food coming towards the table. ooooooo.

Hoseok: ChIckEn! ChICkEn! ChIcKeN!

hoseok starts to dance along with taehyung. We all start to eat as jin talks about his prison experience.

JINS POV~

well guys, they shipped me off in this big bus with bared windows and door and everything was shadded too so no one could look in. Then they put me next to this really scary looking guy, who had a ton of tatoos. his name was bill. He told me he was in for robbing game stop. i told him i was in for murder, and from that moment on he wasn't so scary to me. i ran into alot of sketchy people. We had an hour of recreation and twenty minutes to eat. everyday i would sit with bill, because bill was bigger than me, and we had become friends. he would always protect me from the guys who would try to touch me. once he gave me this hankerchief in my back pocket and no one would even look at me anymore, i guess it was a gang symbol.

one day i was put on cleaning duty with two other guys, bill wasn't assigned to the same job. One of the guys walked up behind me and grabbed my butt,,,,do you wanna know what i did??

jungkook: what did you do hyung?

i turned around and told him to get his own. and kicked him where the sun don't shine. I told bill what happened, and i don't remember ever seeing that guy again.....when i found out you guys were bailing me out, i was really happy, cause bill started acting strange, he even confessed to me, to which i told him it wouldn't work out but we could be friends. he just told me he hoped i could be his when he got out....i hope i never see bill again, but im thankful he looked out for me. I always wondered why he was so touchy. 

END OF JIN POV~

Yoongi: swag

Hoseok: waaahh hyung....i don't know how you did it, i would have died in there.

Namjoon: you know he made you his b**** right?

Jin: WhaT??!!

Namjoon: thats what the hankerchief means PABO!!

Jin: yah! im still your hyung!...ohhhh so thats why.

we all laugh except for taehyung and jungkook who are clearly confused. After we leave  we all get a bubble tea. and me and namjoon bid farewell to the boys and head back home. After the incident Namjoon got enough money from his parents that we got a new house and sold the old house to the bank, since namjoon didn't want to live in the house where his parents died. After we got home Namjoon and i took a short shower together an decided to chill out in the bedroom and listen to some music with the fireplace going. Areum? hmm? "you know since were married now, i wanted to ask you something. what is it namjoon? do you want kids? of course! i think they'd be really cute. i smile at him and poke his cute dimples. You know namjoon i'd love to one day tell our kids the story of how we met. its a great story. yea i know, like a fairytale.

namjoon places soft lips on mine, i can still feel the sincerity in his last words as he pulls himself over me. He places soft kisses down my neck causing me to moan. Namjoon....i can feel how hard he is against me, he deepens the kiss and works at me with his fingers slowly until im ready. then he slides my bottoms down and throws them to the side, as he slowly inserts it in. AGh he gives a low growl as i pant softly and moan out his name. NamJooN~~ i.. love..you

he continues to go deeper and harder, speeding up his pace. moans fill the room as we both reach our end and he lys down beside me pulling my back to him, burying his face into my neck. i love you aruem. i love you more joonie.