The Storm

I'm walking home from my friend's house as I stare into the starry night sky. The road is illuminated by the street lights, as i look around i start thinking about my first day of junior year in a few days.

i start to sing to myself, "wise meeeen say, only fooools ruuush in", i wonder to myself how my teachers will be and if ill meet any new friends.

As I get to the bus stop i hear the thunder roll in the distance....., then the rain falls. I quickly run under the glass roof and sit down on the bench.I look to my left and see someone sitting quietly, he's wearing a grey hoodie with the hood covering his face, so i couldn't see who he was.

Suddenly the bus rolls up. I look over one last time and bow, as i do he smiles at me...a heart warming smile. I run onto the bus and watch as we drive farther away from the bus stop. I think back to the boy and his warm smile and i realize he had dimples.

Back at home im lying in bed and i can't get him out of my head so i put in my earphones and close my eyes.....The next day i awake and its time to go shopping for school clothes. My first pick is Hollister then kohls after that i leave to take my clothes home. I drop the clothes off at home and i go to the grocery store to pick up some cereal for breakfast. As i pay for the cereal i notice someone walking out the doors dragging thier kids along behind them screaming about how they should learn to behave in public, when a grey hoodie catches my eye. As fast as i can i take my bags and run out the door...but hes gone just like that.

Again i lay in bed that night and the guy with the dimples pops back into my mind. There was something different about him he had a feeling of mystery that surrounded him.

"wake up!!!!" you'll be late for school! I rush around brush my teeth, put on my clothes, and fix my makeup. I grab my bag on the way out the door, "so much for the cereal"...i complain as i get in the car as my mom takes me to school, since i missed the bus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

thank-you for reading my story! and the rest of bangtan will appear in the chapters ahead which i've already written...you should really check them out! they're pretty funny, i  incorporated bangtan's playfulness while also adding my own humor..so plz enjoy!:)