what to do

We arrive at the beach as the bus comes to a stop i shake him carefully to awake him. He gets up and we get off the bus. We walk silently along beside the water and i take in the scent off the ocean air. We spot a bench and we sit down. He seems to be deep in thought and in shock...i look over at him "Namjoonah, what did you need to talk to me about?" He looks over at me and i immediately see the fear and uncertainty in his eyes as he starts to speak......"he hits her" I stare at him in confusion "who""who hits who?""my dad." "he hits my mom" "and i cant do anything to stop him he's too strong" "Areum what do i do?"

He starts to cry.....I reach over and grab his face in my hands and tell him"be strong" "we'll figure this out together" We sit silently as he cries into my shoulder "its ok namjoon" He stops crying and looks up at me "Areum i can't go home, what do i do?" " if i go home he says ill regret it"

"what do you mean" i say "he'll hurt her"......."you can stay with me" "it'll be ok",dont worry

We get home before my mom gets home and i unlock the door with my key and we go upstairs. I realize he's had a hard day so i get him some of my dads clothes and tell him he can take a shower but quick. As he takes a shower i run downstairs where mom leaves dinner on the counter and warm it up and take it up with two forks so my mom won't be suspicous. I set the food down on my night stand as i here the front door i stay upstairs and she calls up "are you home?" yes ma'am" "did you get food?" "yes ma'am"..."im really tired mom its been a long day i think ill get some sleep." "ok goodnight" "goodnight"I go back in the room to find hes done showering and is looking at the pictures that i took all over my walls"they're pretty" he says. "thanks!" "are you hungry?" he turns and look quickly"definitely."

I motion for him to sit down beside me pn the carpet so he does and i hand him a fork as we eat the food my mom prepared. "mashita!" he says as he smiles at me with his cheeks stuffed. I giggle a little at how cute he looks. I stand up and put the empty plate on my night stand. "i made you a place to sleep" he looks up and smiles and nods.

Later on that night i wake up a few times because of the cold. The third time i awoke to namjoon lying beside me. I jumped a little because i was suprised. My movement woke him up and he looked at me and told me he got too cold down there so he just came up here with me."are you cold too Areum?" "is that why you woke up?" "yeah" "its pretty cold in here." With that he pulls the cover up tighter and pulls me towards him and buries his face in my neck. With that i look back at him a little shook and he says "Areum....are you warm now?" "a little more than before" that makes him hug me tighter and i put my hands over his and hug him back as i drift quickly asleep to the sound of his breath and his arms wrapped tightly around my chest.