Future

"Areum?" yeah namjoon? i have to tell you something...

he hands me a folded piece of paper ....i start to read...dear areum, i dont think things will work out anymore between us......i loved you for the short time i've know you but i don't think its safe for me to be with you...

Namjoon no!!!! what do you mean? please dont leave me!! he fades away into a black background...ill always love you areum......

I awake in namjoons arms surrounded by the other boys...."its ok Areum" ive got you.....everything is ok..im here....i fall back asleep once again.

WAAAAAKEE UUUPPP!!!

jungkook: shut up hyung!! cant you see people are trying to sleep??

jhope: well i wanted to get to the store while the sale lasts,... it's over at 1 o' clock

Suga: Zzzzzz

Jimin: i guess its time to get up now?

Taehyung: five more minutes.....

Namjoon: yea guys we have to get up soon i have to make the funeral arrangements.

we all get up and get ready and head to the van.

Taehyung: since we got up this early...can we get breakfast?? pleaseeeee

jhope: sure..why not

everyone is excited now as we head to waffle house....after breakfast the boys head to the mall while me and namjoon go to the funeral home.

" dont make the flowers white.....mom would want them purple"...thats her favorite color. We pick out the music, and namjoon downloads picture off his phone from childhood to make a slide show of memories. we pick out a pearl colored casket, and several bouquets of flowers to be placed around the funeral home, when we leave we go to the park to take a walk. We walk along the sidewalk eating ice cream in silence. when we come to the sea that we once ran to before we stop and sit upon the sand and i lay my head on his shoulder and start to ding a song for him as he smiles and pats my hair and hugs me tightly.

hey areum....yeah? i have a question..... he pulls out a box from his pocket....will you marry me areum?? Yes!! namjoon of course! i jump on him and hug him tightly.... i cant wait to show mom and dad my pretty wife..she would have loved you, you know? i smile up at him....i would have loved her too namjoon.....he smiles and kisses both my hands and caresses my cheek and gives a long passionate kiss as the sun sets upon the water.  Areum....i know my father was an awful husband and an awful dad..but i still forgive him...and i hope you do too.....i forgive him namjoon.... ill never leave you areum..your mine forever..