Release

I wake up wrapped in Namjoon's arms, i run my hand across his face. He opens his eyes and looks at me, he smiles once again like he used to do...we rise and walk through the house, its weirdly cleaned and theres no bodys just silence we walk through the front door too the van still parked on the curb...we knock on the window and jhope opens the door. Namjoon!! you're alive:D im so happy to see you he jumps out to hug namjoon and the others wake up and do the same. "we didnt know what to do....the cops took jin and took your mom and dads body's away. Me and namjoon get in the van and we all go to the police station.

"JIN!!" what did they say??! how long are u gonna have to stay here?!.....i dont know guys my court date is in a month....dont worry jin we'lll find a way to get you out. "you dont have to do that...i deserve this..i still killed someone." "no jin you dont deserve this, and we'll take care of you."  Namjoon approaches the police officers excuse me but where are my parents? They give us the address of the funeral home where we could arrange everything tomorrow. I hug namjoon tight to comfort him as we walk back towards the boys. We all leave and go to the boys' house.

Taehyung: guys i know this is a dumb question but...maybe we can all watch a movie or something to release tension

Jungkook: i dont think its a bad idea..

Namjoon: its ok guys we can do something fun...dont let this situation stop us from spending quality time together

Areum: namjoon are you sure you're up for this?

Namjoon: of course

namjoon gives me a small smile......anything to help us get past this. we'll make it Jagi......his words melt my heart and i lean to his shoulder and kiss his cheek..i love you namjoon.

We all exchange glances....

Jhope: what do you guys wanna watch..any suggestions?

Taehyung: how about miracle in cell number seven?!!, (he says excitedly)

Yoongi: YAH! TAEHYUNG!! this time it was a dumb question....he hits taehyung in the back of the head

Taehyung: sorry hyung i thought it was a good movie.

Jimin: we need to watch something happy!:)

Jungkook: how about guardians of the galaxy??

yea!! that sounds great, everyone agrees unison. We all take a seat on the couches surrounding the t.v. in the living room as jungkook fiddles with the remote.

jimin: I'll get popcorn!!

Taehyung: yeah Netflix and chill!!

Jhope: taehyung thats not what you think it means.....he smirks and gives a quiet laugh.

Namjoon and i snuggle closer under the blankets as jimin comes back with several bowls of popcorn and sodas, and the movie starts.

*fast forward*

That movie was great!!!

Taehyung: i like the guy with the stripes on his face!!

Jungkook: hyung.. thats the bad guy...

Taehyung: i know jungkookie, thats why i like him, cause im a bad guy!

Jungkook: yeah right, bad at math

we all laugh at jungkooks remark ahaahahh hahahah. Taehyung laughs too and just lays his head on jungkooks shoulder...jungkook your the best sunbae ever!!! jungkook shrugs at taehyungs comennt

Jungkook:what can i say? after all i am the golden maknae!;)

I hug namjoons side and lay my head on his chest as everything starts to fade away into silence.....