Our plan....

I ly beside him that night while he's sound asleep, thinking back to the words he said.......what does he mean? what is he talking about?

In my dream i approach a hollowed out tree with beautiful flowing leaves branching out and hanging down like vines. The sky is pale blue and filled with clouds fluffy white ones. The ground below my feet is damp and warm. I touch the bark of the tree and run my hand along it...then i run around it to a beautiful peach tree.

I approach the tree and take one of the peaches, i take a bite and then my feet begin to cover with water, i see namjoon, and i think of the sweetness that the peach promises and i toss it to him, he also takes a bite.....then im engulfed i sink...down..down..down, i feel the little hairs of the peach stinging my lips and i struggle to swim to the top.

I emerge out of the water and look around me as the water waves violently. I don,t see Namjoon.  The water grows stronger just as i see the top of his head lilac hair he sinks and the water pulls me down also.

I wake up in a cold sweat......I look beside me quickly to see namjoon still sound asleep snoring as usual and i run my hands through his soft hair and bend down to kiss his head, then i drift off again.

I awake to sunlight hitting my face warmly. I sit up and rub the sleep from my eyes. On the desk beside me theres a paper,.....hmm whats this?? it reads like this: Dear, Areum you are the love of my life, and my promise is to never leave you again. I know i said this Areum and i mean it but i will never leave you in spirit areum....i have to save my eomma, i dont know what he's done to her...i can't live with myself if i don't, i hope you'll understand ; love Namjoon.

I jump up and pack my things and run out of the door i race down the road as the tears fall down my face and my eyes get clouded. I sit on the bus, thoughts racing through my head. I have to find him.....even if i can't protect him...i have to try.

I wake up as the bus stops at the corner of my street i walk out in the darkness alone as i try to figure out what to do. Theres got to be someone who knows something. Now that i think back...Namjoon had a group of friends at school....maybe they know something.

I come to a nice house half way across town......i think this is where i've seen them go. I approach the door and knock..knock..knock..knock..

An orange haired boy with a muscular build answers the door...he smiles warmly at me. I start figiting trying to figure out what to say first....Hi im aruem. Oh hi! im Park jimin.....wait did you say areum? yea.....  omg your the girl Namjoon was talking about..come inside quickly!!

he leads me into a living room and five other guys are gathered around. They all stand to greet me first, a tall dark haired boy with round eyes...hi im jungkook. Then follows a mint haired boy with a pale complection....hi im suga. Then another tall straight haired boy with a goofy grin...hi im taehyung! An other boy approaches with a bright smile....hi im jhope!! Lastly a tall handsome guy approaches.....hi im jin, oldest brother. I introduce myself too.....hi im areum.....they all stop and stare at me wide eyed......so....your the girl hyungs been talking about??says the dark haired boy....woooooowww then they exchange alot of words amongst each other...woah hyung never said she was this pretty...woooaaa yebudaaahhh. Do you guys know where Namjoon lives??

Jin approaches me first...ummm i dont think you should go there. I object quickly, what do you mean??i have to protect him!! he sets me down and gives me a glace of water...ok but were not gonna let you go alone.....and just what do you plan to do when you get there??? i stare at him wide eyed...wellll...i haven't thought that far yet....so the planning begins.