what do we do?

"huh?" ........who are you?......so your the girl my son has been running off with. where is he now? I pause as i stare at him careful no to give up namjoons location. "i don't know." "I think you do."

Just then another voice rings through the hallway "yah!" The man takes off running out of the building as i stand in shock. I go through class in a daze not able to pay attention to anything around me. I start to walk towards the gate as i hear namjoon call out "Areum!" huh?  Whats wrong/ you didnt come find me. Namjoon..."your father came to the school......he knows my name; he knows you've been with me. Namjoon stares in shock. Areum..."we have to leave ..now!" We run to my house and grab a few belongings and necessary survival equipment in a backpack as we run out the door and to the bus. We arrive in the country as we step out and walk down a long dirt road. We come to stay in a cabin far from the city where namjoons father can't find us.

"Areum." "what did he say to you?"...."he asked where you were."..don't worry i didn't tell him, i say. He gives a faint smile as we enter the cabin. Its cozy inside with light blue ruffled curtains and a cozy bed in the corner with a quilt. We place our stuff on the bed and search the rest of the cabin. There is a small area for cooking outside over a spit. And a small bathroom inside. After we're done looking around Namjoon looks over at me.

"Do you wanna look around outside?" "Explore?"Yes, i say. I realize that he's still down about the situation, so i try to lighten the mood and i grab his hand and pull him along running. He smiles over at me..areum where are we going? I stop and look over at an opening in the woods a little path. We walk together hand in hand down the path. The light is shining through the trees and illuminates his features. We come to a little stream. I come to a realization..this looks like the dream i had....I pick up a shiny rock and show it to Namjoon"this one looks like a heart." i giggle as i place it in his hands. I run ahead in front of him as he chases me along. I stop at an open field with a few small hills and tall green grass the long flowy type. I run out in and yell at Namjoon "catch me if you can!" I run quickly and duck down. I hear him getting closer...I grab him as he goes to pass me i take him by his waist and tackle him down he looks up at me as i sit beside him and he smiles his beautiful dimples showing and that look in his eyes again and he reaches his hand up to my neck and pulls me into him and i roll beside him. He quickly looks over at me and smiles as the sunlight hits my brown hair making it shine like copper as my eyes light up like fireworks and he leans over me and brings his lips to mine. He kisses me passionately as i melt into him with every kiss...he stops and looks into my honey coloured eyes and says areum "i love you"...