Chapter Six: Remedies

Tori's P.O.V

 "There has to be a remedy for all of this!" Ciel yells and slams his hand on the desk making me flinch in surprise and I bump into Sebastian's shoulder.

"Stop the yelling your scaring her!" Valentine shouts at Ciel and I reach out for his hand and he turns to me and I shake my head at him sadly.

"I don't understand  why..." Ciel sighs loudly and sits at his desk, placing his elbows on desk he holds his head tightly with his hands.

"It's like cancer," I say to Ciel sadly "There is no remedy for that."

"I guess so." Ciel bangs his head on the desk and exhales "I would like to speak to Sebastian alone if that is quite alright."

"Of course." I say and nod once before turning around and I see Valentine has already made his way to the door and opened it. Looking over to Sebastian I see his eyes are more focused on Ciel and I look down and walk out the room.

Turning to the left I head back down my room with Valentine at my side.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

"No, not really." I tell him and run hand through my hair. 

"I wish there was something I could do that would take away the pain." Valentine says sadly and shuts his eyes for the moment.

"Sing."

"What?"

"Sing to me, I know you can, I heard you sing to me when I was younger..." I say stopping on the spot and I look over to him "In a lot of different languages to."

"I don't know what song to sing." Valentine says and grabs my hand pulls me along gently.

"How about that song that goes like this, I remember you singing it outside my bedroom." I tell him before clearing my throat:

Come on skinny love just last the year,

Pour a little salt you were never here,

My my my, my my my, my-my my-my...

Staring at the sink of blood and crushed veneer."

 "Tell my love to wreck it all.

Cut out all the ropes and let me fall,

My my my, my my my, my-my my-my...

Right in the moment this order's tall.

And I told you to be patient,

And I told you to be fine, 

And I told you to be balanced,

And I told you be be kind,

And in the morning I'll be with you,

But it will be a different kind." 

Valentine stops singing when we reach my room and I feel my heart pounding, I've never heard a singing voice like that in my entire lifetime. 

"I'll leave you to sleep." Valentine says.

"Okay." I whisper.

Valentine looks at me for a long moment before leaning down towards me.

Sebastian's P.O.V

I hear the door shut behind me and that is when Master Ciel starts talking to me.