Chapter Thirty-Three

Pebblepounce is looking around at the spaceship in despair, worried about the explosion and the damage. Alderwood moans about ring pops sorrowfully.

"I was just trying to make some rock candy for Alderwood!"'complained the tom. "Eu non sabía que ía explotar! Sorry I speak Galician when I'm nervous, I mean, I didn't know it would explode!" The grey tom let out a wail of despair, looking at the mess he'd made.

"I just wanted some ring pops, not a massive explosion! Why can't I just get some ring pops!" Alderwood moaned, the brown and white tom seeming to look on the verge of tears. "This is all your fault, Pebblepounce!"

"તે મારા દોષ ન હતી, તમે વાહિયાત!" Pebblepounce snapped angrily. "Oh, I'm sorry. Ahem, pardon my Gujarati. It wasn't my fault, I swear!"

Suddenly, there was a retching sound from the toilet and an awful, pungant smell reeked from there. "Oh god, Greenface!" Cried Pebblepounce. "Shin, bã zã ku fita! Oh, that's Hausa. Will you come out, Greenface! We could use an engineer out here."

There was another sound from the toilet and Pebblepounce curled his nose in disgust. "No, I'm not coming out!" came the muffled voice of Greenface from behind the door.

"Kwụsị ịtụ ụjọ bịa ọgụ, wait, that's Igbo- just stop being so cowardly Greenface and come out! We need an engineer to assess the damage! Please Greenface." Pebblepounce pleaded.

Dizzily, Greenface exited, his eyes bulging. He looked around at the damage a few times before rushing back into the toilet and letting out another vomiting noise. "I'm not coming out!"

"But-"

"The damage is fixable!" Hissed Greenface. "Go get Shadepeltto handle it."

"Ugh, fine! येथे प्रत्येकजण एक रक्तरंजित मूर्ख आहे!" Pebblepounce shouted angrily at Greenface.

The tom then walks over and tries to coax Lionshine and Shadepelt to come back on board.

Annoyed, Lionshine and Shadepelt returned to the craft. "What have you done now, Pebblepounce! This I expect from my brother, not you!"

"Bağışlayın" Pebblepounce replied, looking down at his paws. Lionshine let out a sigh, heading into the kitchen.

"I mean really Pebblepounce, this container specifically says do not mix with water and what do you do? You mix it with water! Now Alderwood's being stupid as he has no 'ring pops' whatever they are, Greenface is puking in the toilet and I have to fix this mess!" Lionshine growled, before regretting her words. "Sorry Pebblepounce, this is just so stressful. Be careful next time, okay?"

Shadepelt jumped down besides the two cats, shrugging. "No real harm done, I've patched up some Solar cells, we should be on our way with no further interruptions."

"Thank the stars for that," Lionshine sighed.

Eventually Greenface turns and leaves the toilet while Pebblepounce speaks only in Galician and occasionally Gujarati.

by Olivia