Kurt X Ram-Soulmate AU

ART NOT MINE
GONNA BE SHIT
LETS JUST PRETEND THEY MET IN HIGH SCHOOL FOR THE SAKE OF THE PLOT

   Kurt Kelly never expected his soulmate to be male, well, with how artistic they were, he just assumed. On the other hand, Ram Sweeney knew that his soulmate was male. When you wake up with a giant dick on your forearm, you know. Despite that, he was eager to meet whoever this soulmate was, even if he had a dick-drawing problem.
    As a freshman, the dick doodles stopped, and, well, all drawings stopped. Ram didn't mind, he was a little occupied with his new best friend, Kurt Kelly. And best friends was all he thought they would be. Until that fateful day.
    Kurt was bored. Ram wasn't in this class, English. Third period. Picking up his pen, he decided to draw for the first time in a long time. Using his arm as a canvas, he drew the only thing he knew how to draw. A dick.
    Ram felt that itching sensation on his arm. Gasping to himself, he looked down at his arm. Laughing to himself, he already knew what was to be drawn. He picked up his own pen, and drew a flower on his left hand. He carefully colored each petal with care. Smiling, he quickly kissed the dick, not caring if that was weird or something.
   Veronica Sawyer looked over at him, her Algebra book open, but no problems done. She had met her soulmate in Senior year, Heather McNamara. She snickered when she saw the poorly-drawn penis. Ram just flipped her off and continued to draw.
    The lunch bell rang, and Kurt collected his stuff. The flower on his left hand was hidden by his sleeve. He didn't want Ram thinking his soulmate was some pastel girl, or worse, a pansy boy. He knew how Ram would feel if he knew that his soulmate was another boy.
    Ram met Kurt at his usual table, sitting down next to him, across from the Heathers and Veronica. He was excited to share the news, even if it was a dick. "Kurt!" he called, and his friend turned. "Dude, look!" He flashed his arm, and watched Kurt's face pale.
    "Dude, oh my God." Kurt breathed quietly. "DUDE! I drew that dick!" Ram   gaped. "Dude!" Heather Chandler flicked a curl from her forehead. "That's SO gay, Kurt." she said, voice disapproving. Ram just stared. "Wait, let's try this. Gimme a pen." He snatched one from Heather Duke, who was too busy fixing her lipstick to care.
    "What should I draw, and don't say a dick." Kurt giggled. "A DUCK!" he said as if he was the smartest guy in the room. "Ok, ok." Ram started to doodle.
    Kurt waited, and his eyes widened as the duck began to appear on his skin. "Dude," he whispered. Ram looked up. "Woah...does that mean?" Kurt grabbed Ram's face. "Dude, but we're, like, gay!" Ram grabbed Kurt's face. "I'm like, so gay. I just realized that." He laughed, and Veronica played with Heather's (M.) hair while she watched.
    "Same, dude. Do we kiss or what?" Kurt laughed nervously. "I mean, do you wanna...?" Ram shrugged. "I dunno, dude, like we can kiss." Kurt leaned in, pressing his lips softly against Ram's. They moved in sync. When they parted, Ram smiled shyly. Kurt grabbed his hands. "Dude, that was awesome."
   "Shut up and kiss me again."

HA THAT WAS SHIT SAVE ME FROM MY OWN TERRIBLE WRITING SKILLS